Login Register






First Person Vaccinated filter_list
Author
Message
RE: First Person Vaccinated #31
Well, I think to get vaccinated as well. But I`ve got corona six months ago and I still have anticores

Reply

RE: First Person Vaccinated #32
(02-05-2021, 01:10 AM)DrAlvarez Wrote: Well, I think to get vaccinated as well. But I`ve got corona six months ago and I still have anticores
I think the majority of the population Is eagerly awaiting the vaccine to be medically approved and rolled out.

When It's available In my country, I'll certainly get vaccinated.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: First Person Vaccinated #33
It took 2 months since this thread's creation, for a relative of mine to get the vaccine. I'd estimate it will be another couple months before it's accessible to people that aren't at risk. For other countries it could be longer.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: First Person Vaccinated #34
(02-05-2021, 03:17 AM)mothered Wrote:
(02-05-2021, 01:10 AM)DrAlvarez Wrote: Well, I think to get vaccinated as well. But I`ve got corona six months ago and I still have anticores
I think the majority of the population Is eagerly awaiting the vaccine to be medically approved and rolled out.

When It's available In my country, I'll certainly get vaccinated.
there isn't enough time for a complete medical approve. Sometimes side effects appear on the offspring or in much more years. I think we will learn how save the vaccine is in 30 years or something.

Reply

RE: First Person Vaccinated #35
(02-05-2021, 11:55 AM)DrAlvarez Wrote: there isn't enough time for a complete medical approve. Sometimes side effects appear on the offspring or in much more years. I think we will learn how save the vaccine is in 30 years or something.
There's Isn't a single drug that Is 100% complete, and there never will be.

In terms of medically approved, I'm referring to a vaccine certified by medical practitioners.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply