Login Register






What does "to check" mean on open bullet filter_list
Author
Message
What does "to check" mean on open bullet #1
I have no clue what "to check" means on open bullet. Ive been getting a lot of them too

Reply

RE: What does "to check" mean on open bullet #2
I've found the following details on an OB board which I cannot reference here. Hopefully It answers your concern.

Quote:the bot will start with a default status of NONE. If that remains as the final status after processing all blocks, OB will mark your data as TOCHECK, since it didn't match any of the keys you provided in your keycheck blocks. If you are getting this as a result of many bans in your config, you should disable the "Loop Evasion" in the settings.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: What does "to check" mean on open bullet #3
(01-23-2021, 12:53 AM)TupacStoleMyBike Wrote: I have no clue what "to check" means on open bullet. Ive been getting a lot of them too

For me "To Check " mean skip hits later we can recheck them if they get skipped while checking.
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2021, 10:35 AM by fsociety.)

Reply