Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 3,037
Threads: 177
RE: Europe into another lockdown 12-08-2020, 05:46 AM
#21
Live in an area with a population of a city in the area of a small state, rate of infection pretty low. Just recently began requiring masks when going out. Thankful it hasn't been nearly as bad as many other places.
•
Five Years of Service
Posts: 10
Threads: 0
RE: Europe into another lockdown 12-10-2020, 01:44 PM
#23
Indeed, fingers crossed. I look forward that moment when everything is over
•
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 19,151
Threads: 2,067
RE: Europe into another lockdown 12-22-2020, 05:13 AM
#27
I wonder when things will calm down. Many people stated it would die down by the end of Summer, but in reality things could go past mid-2021. Would love to visit the UK again one day.
•
Five Years of Service
Posts: 14
Threads: 0
RE: Europe into another lockdown 12-22-2020, 01:08 PM
#28
I think this thing will continue for years. One of the best opportunities for govnt to control its population.
•
Six Years of Service
Posts: 27
Threads: 0
RE: Europe into another lockdown 12-27-2020, 01:40 AM
#30
Oh thats a shame. I had the same problem in August, 6 cancelled flights before I made it home
•