Login Register






Unpopular opinion: filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Unpopular opinion: #21
I never really watched hentai. I did like fairytail tho. It had it's ero moments tho but so did naruto or any other anime

Reply

RE: Unpopular opinion: #22
(02-24-2019, 05:58 PM)UplayAlts Wrote: Anime / Hentai is kinda Pedo-ish because all the girls are designed to look as young and a cute as possible. And with that are over sexualized.
Example:
Spoiler:
[img/img]


Now obviously this doesn't apply to all anime, but it's certainly common.
well, that's a form of embodiment of fantasies

(10-19-2020, 05:53 PM)silentassassin87 Wrote: I never really watched hentai. I did like fairytail tho. It had it's ero moments tho but so did naruto or any other anime
you should try lol

(05-12-2019, 01:40 AM)Jiggly Wrote:
(05-11-2019, 01:49 PM)Captain Levi Wrote:
(05-10-2019, 10:45 PM)mariobros123 Wrote: Actually, it's not an unpopular opinion, this is a thing a lot of people think and it's often used to criticize anime negatively.

I agree, most of the people I know who hates anime use this as an excuse to criticize it.

This is very true. Most comments I'll get are "Isn't that just cartoon porn?". I'm not even sure how anime got that reputation, as I certainly didn't view it that way before I'd gotten into it. I thought it was childish cartoons  (before I knew anything about it). However, I have found fewer people make this assumption among my US based friends. I believe there is a larger fandom and exposure in the states.

Also, consider this: Netflix has started making their own anime shows. I doubt they would take that up if it was just Ecchi/lolis/porn. (Of course, the OP didn't say it applies to all anime - I will keep that in mind).
I don't think netflix will do that because every loli and hentai are illegal contents
(This post was last modified: 10-24-2020, 05:35 PM by kingsizexx.)

Reply

RE: Unpopular opinion: #23
(10-24-2020, 05:34 PM)kingsizexx Wrote:
(02-24-2019, 05:58 PM)UplayAlts Wrote: Anime / Hentai is kinda Pedo-ish because all the girls are designed to look as young and a cute as possible. And with that are over sexualized.
Example:
Spoiler:
[img/img]


Now obviously this doesn't apply to all anime, but it's certainly common.
well, that's a form of embodiment of fantasies

(10-19-2020, 05:53 PM)silentassassin87 Wrote: I never really watched hentai. I did like fairytail tho. It had it's ero moments tho but so did naruto or any other anime
you should try lol

(05-12-2019, 01:40 AM)Jiggly Wrote:
(05-11-2019, 01:49 PM)Captain Levi Wrote: I agree, most of the people I know who hates anime use this as an excuse to criticize it.

This is very true. Most comments I'll get are "Isn't that just cartoon porn?". I'm not even sure how anime got that reputation, as I certainly didn't view it that way before I'd gotten into it. I thought it was childish cartoons  (before I knew anything about it). However, I have found fewer people make this assumption among my US based friends. I believe there is a larger fandom and exposure in the states.

Also, consider this: Netflix has started making their own anime shows. I doubt they would take that up if it was just Ecchi/lolis/porn. (Of course, the OP didn't say it applies to all anime - I will keep that in mind).
I don't think netflix will do that because every loli and hentai are illegal contents

That was kind of my point. The fact that Netflix has their own anime shows, and has an entire genre of "Anime" available to choose from, proves that not all anime is lolis/ecchi/hentai. Otherwise, there wouldn't be any Anime on Netflix
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Unpopular opinion: #24
I've never really looked at hentai. I do not like this kind!

Reply

RE: Unpopular opinion: #25
(11-01-2020, 10:46 PM)adminn Wrote: I've never really looked at hentai. I do not like this kind!
You're not the only one.

I cannot fathom why people enjoy It.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Unpopular opinion: #26
(11-02-2020, 03:50 AM)mothered Wrote:
(11-01-2020, 10:46 PM)adminn Wrote: I've never really looked at hentai. I do not like this kind!
You're not the only one.

I cannot fathom why people enjoy It.

I'd say I agree, but I don't entirely understand why people like porn in general. Perhaps I don't have the best perspective for that XD

However, on the topic - Anime isn't only Hentai, and Anime doesn't over sexualise young people as a general rule.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Unpopular opinion: #27
(11-02-2020, 12:06 PM)Jiggly Wrote: However, on the topic - Anime isn't only Hentai, and Anime doesn't over sexualise young people as a general rule.
In my view, It's disgusting how they've characterized/associated Hentai with Anime.

As such, those at a very young age may perceive It differently to what Anime Is truly known as.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post
Reply

RE: Unpopular opinion: #28
(11-03-2020, 02:53 AM)mothered Wrote:
(11-02-2020, 12:06 PM)Jiggly Wrote: However, on the topic - Anime isn't only Hentai, and Anime doesn't over sexualise young people as a general rule.
In my view, It's disgusting how they've characterized/associated Hentai with Anime.

As such, those at a very young age may perceive It differently to what Anime Is truly known as.

I've definitely been ridiculed for that association before. Some friends in college genuinely thought I was some weird nerdy pervert. Needless to say, we're not exactly friends now xD
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Jiggly's post
Reply

RE: Unpopular opinion: #29
Agreed, but I'm pretty sure laws in japan regarding this stuff are very different to most

Reply

RE: Unpopular opinion: #30
Hentai is a very delicate area in anime. Some anime just go over the board. Few stay within the limits and provide good adult humour. The creator's try to satisfy all the viewers taste hence this situations tend to happen.

Reply