Trump vs. Biden: First Debate 09-30-2020, 01:07 PM
#1
Well... That was interesting to watch.
Thoughts?
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)
| Trump vs. Biden: First Debate filter_list | |
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)
(09-30-2020, 01:28 PM)B-man Wrote: I thought it was great. It's such a mess, I can't take either serious at all. It's the most ridiculous thing. With everything going on In the world we are over here arguing about dumb stuff.
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)
(09-30-2020, 04:27 PM)B-man Wrote: It's embarrassing. Two grown men acting like that talking about each others families and what not. Politics are such a joke now days. There's no respect or middle ground. No "we agree this needs to be addressed and fixed" it's all blame the other side but we still arent going to fix it
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)
(10-01-2020, 07:20 AM)Oni Wrote: Painful to watch. These men are well over the retirement age, yet they can't take turns speaking or use proper etiquette. Throughout the whole ordeal, they are more focused on trashing each other than explaining their ideologies/stance. People should do their own research and vote, as I doubt this spectacle swayed anyone to either candidate's side.
![[Image: 4GNsK67.png]](http://i.imgur.com/4GNsK67.png)