Login Register






Hey anyone got any good non-mainstream anime to watch? filter_list
Author
Message
Hey anyone got any good non-mainstream anime to watch? #1
I'v seen a few hundred anime, and was just wondering if anyone can recommend any anime that is good, non-mainstream, and something that I probably never watched before....

Reply

RE: Hey anyone got any good non-mainstream anime to watch? #2
Kabaneri Of The Iron Fortress is the only solid one I can think of. Any of the others are probably a bit more known. I've been too busy to watch any anime now, even though I've been trying to make time.

[+] 2 users Like Drako's post
Reply

RE: Hey anyone got any good non-mainstream anime to watch? #3
I quite liked Mushishi - Though I'm not sure if that's considered mainstream or not? Depends on how mainstream is mainstream to you xD

I also liked Blood+, Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Ironhanihoheto, Knights of Sidonia and Gargantia on the Verduous Planet. Those are semi well-known, especially the Netflix ones. But I found them a little different.

What shows are you most fond of? I'd be able to make better recommendations of the more obscure shows if I knew your preferences.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 2 users Like Jiggly's post
Reply

RE: Hey anyone got any good non-mainstream anime to watch? #4
What were your favorite anime from the ones you saw? Might be able to suggest a couple, depending on how obscure you're wanting.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

[+] 1 user Likes Oni's post
Reply

RE: Hey anyone got any good non-mainstream anime to watch? #5
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni,
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai,
To aru kagaku no Railgun,
To aru Majutus no Index 1 & 2,
Kurokami,
Ookami Kakushi,
Darker than Black,
Hakuouki,
Shiki,

Shinrei tantei Yakumo,
Shion no Ou,
Togainu no Chi,
[Image: 1ZmB97]

[+] 1 user Likes tschaikowsky's post
Reply

RE: Hey anyone got any good non-mainstream anime to watch? #6
thank you to everyone! <3

(09-06-2020, 04:44 AM)Oni Wrote: What were your favorite anime from the ones you saw? Might be able to suggest a couple, depending on how obscure you're wanting.

I pretty much like anything. Like i loved everything from Jigoku shoujo, Higurashi, Serial experiment lain to naruto. And everything in between. Im sorry if this is a little to vague. 😅

(09-06-2020, 11:42 AM)tschaikowsky Wrote: Higurashi no Naku Koro ni,
Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai,
To aru kagaku no Railgun,
To aru Majutus no Index 1 & 2,
Kurokami,
Ookami Kakushi,
Darker than Black,
Hakuouki,
Shiki,

Shinrei tantei Yakumo,
Shion no Ou,
Togainu no Chi,

😮 So many i never heard of thank you!

(09-04-2020, 11:25 AM)Jiggly Wrote: I quite liked Mushishi - Though I'm not sure if that's considered mainstream or not? Depends on how mainstream is mainstream to you xD

I also liked Blood+, Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Ironhanihoheto, Knights of Sidonia and Gargantia on the Verduous Planet. Those are semi well-known, especially the Netflix ones. But I found them a little different.

What shows are you most fond of? I'd be able to make better recommendations of the more obscure shows if I knew your preferences.

Thank you, i'v been looking for some mecha anime to watch. this helps a lot

(09-03-2020, 05:38 PM)Drako Wrote: Kabaneri Of The Iron Fortress is the only solid one I can think of. Any of the others are probably a bit more known. I've been too busy to watch any anime now, even though I've been trying to make time.

Same here, even with quarantine its still a struggle. But thank you very much for the reply!
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2020, 05:00 PM by Hinokamiii.)

Reply

RE: Hey anyone got any good non-mainstream anime to watch? #7
(09-06-2020, 04:44 PM)Hinokamiii Wrote:
(09-04-2020, 11:25 AM)Jiggly Wrote: I quite liked Mushishi - Though I'm not sure if that's considered mainstream or not? Depends on how mainstream is mainstream to you xD

I also liked Blood+, Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Ironhanihoheto, Knights of Sidonia and Gargantia on the Verduous Planet. Those are semi well-known, especially the Netflix ones. But I found them a little different.

What shows are you most fond of? I'd be able to make better recommendations of the more obscure shows if I knew your preferences.

Thank you, i'v been looking for some mecha anime to watch. this helps a lot

Have you seen Full Metal Panic? It's pretty good for an older one.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

[+] 2 users Like Oni's post
Reply

RE: Hey anyone got any good non-mainstream anime to watch? #8
I'm sorry for posting here but I want to advise you to watch Monster, it's non-mainstream anime, maybe you will enjoy watching it

Reply

RE: Hey anyone got any good non-mainstream anime to watch? #9
God of higschool or tower of god are a few ones

Reply

RE: Hey anyone got any good non-mainstream anime to watch? #10
Depends on your tastes. What kind of anime are you looking for?

Reply