Login Register






Happy 8th Birthday, Sinisterly! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Happy 8th Birthday, Sinisterly! #21
whats the NSP store?

[+] 1 user Likes thebabayaga13's post

RE: Happy 8th Birthday, Sinisterly! #22
(08-20-2020, 08:06 PM)Canada Moose Wrote:
(08-20-2020, 04:13 PM)mothered Wrote:
(08-20-2020, 12:38 PM)Jiggly Wrote: Thank you! So uh... when can we expect beer in the mail? Wink


Probably 7 years ago? I'm sure Oni could give a more precise date.
Sinisterly has been around for 8 years, so unless I'm very much mistaken, I'd say AF was just prior to the change.
Thanks for confirming.
@Oni has confirmed It at 7 years.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]


RE: Happy 8th Birthday, Sinisterly! #23
(08-21-2020, 03:34 AM)mothered Wrote:
(08-20-2020, 08:06 PM)Canada Moose Wrote:
(08-20-2020, 04:13 PM)mothered Wrote: Sinisterly has been around for 8 years, so unless I'm very much mistaken, I'd say AF was just prior to the change.
Thanks for confirming.
@Oni has confirmed It at 7 years.
Yeah I got the notif
Spoiler:
[Image: rsz-rufdq6b.png]

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Generally with our forum, I figured this went without saying. However, recent discussion has led me to believe otherwise. People are encouraged to read and follow our rules, especially those regarding illegal content. You have been warned - @Oni


RE: Happy 8th Birthday, Sinisterly! #24
(08-20-2020, 08:56 PM)Oni Wrote:
(08-20-2020, 08:06 PM)Canada Moose Wrote:
(08-20-2020, 04:13 PM)mothered Wrote: Sinisterly has been around for 8 years, so unless I'm very much mistaken, I'd say AF was just prior to the change.
Thanks for confirming.

To confirm, we changed the name about a year into the forum's existence. It has been about 7 years since then.

Oh nice - I guessed about right! I joined about 5 months after SL started and it was still AF back then. I can't believe it was that long ago!
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]


RE: Happy 8th Birthday, Sinisterly! #25
(08-21-2020, 01:48 AM)thebabayaga13 Wrote: whats the NSP store?

https://sinister.li/newpoints.php?action=shop
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

[+] 1 user Likes Oni's post

RE: Happy 8th Birthday, Sinisterly! #26
(08-21-2020, 02:11 PM)Oni Wrote:
(08-21-2020, 01:48 AM)thebabayaga13 Wrote: whats the NSP store?

https://sinister.li/newpoints.php?action=shop
Will you be doing discounts this time around?
Spoiler:
[Image: rsz-rufdq6b.png]

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Generally with our forum, I figured this went without saying. However, recent discussion has led me to believe otherwise. People are encouraged to read and follow our rules, especially those regarding illegal content. You have been warned - @Oni


RE: Happy 8th Birthday, Sinisterly! #27
T-shirt Giveaway:
https://sinister.li/Thread-Sinisterly-Tu...t-Giveaway

Birthday Award Giveaway:
https://sinister.li/Thread-Sinisterly-Tu...d-Giveaway

Discount on Upgrades/Purchases:
https://sinister.li/Thread-Sinisterly-Tu...luding-NSP

(08-21-2020, 02:29 PM)Canada Moose Wrote:
(08-21-2020, 02:11 PM)Oni Wrote:
(08-21-2020, 01:48 AM)thebabayaga13 Wrote: whats the NSP store?

https://sinister.li/newpoints.php?action=shop
Will you be doing discounts this time around?

See above.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)


RE: Happy 8th Birthday, Sinisterly! #28
I've just entered my Eight Years of Service.

Looking forward to a further 8 years.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post

RE: Happy 8th Birthday, Sinisterly! #29
(08-23-2020, 03:12 PM)Oni Wrote: T-shirt Giveaway:
https://sinister.li/Thread-Sinisterly-Tu...t-Giveaway

Birthday Award Giveaway:
https://sinister.li/Thread-Sinisterly-Tu...d-Giveaway

Discount on Upgrades/Purchases:
https://sinister.li/Thread-Sinisterly-Tu...luding-NSP

(08-21-2020, 02:29 PM)Canada Moose Wrote:
(08-21-2020, 02:11 PM)Oni Wrote: https://sinister.li/newpoints.php?action=shop
Will you be doing discounts this time around?

See above.
Perfecto amigo.
Spoiler:
[Image: rsz-rufdq6b.png]

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Generally with our forum, I figured this went without saying. However, recent discussion has led me to believe otherwise. People are encouraged to read and follow our rules, especially those regarding illegal content. You have been warned - @Oni


RE: Happy 8th Birthday, Sinisterly! #30
(08-23-2020, 04:58 PM)mothered Wrote: I've just entered my Eight Years of Service.

Looking forward to a further 8 years.

Your dedication is unparalleled. Biggrin
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

[+] 3 users Like Oni's post