Happy 8th Birthday, Sinisterly! 08-17-2020, 09:58 PM
#1
Happy 8th Birthday, Sinisterly!
TL;DR: Sinisterly is now 8 years old and the future is bright.
TL;DR: Sinisterly is now 8 years old and the future is bright.
![[Image: rip98Ii.png]](https://i.imgur.com/rip98Ii.png)
The forum has now been online for 8 years. Words can't convey my appreciation for our members, but I thank everyone who has joined us for our journey. This year is very special, as the site has been at an all time high for activity. Ads have also fueled us to the extent we're entirely self-sufficient. I will be hosting a couple giveaways like previous years. "Eight Years of Service" should start showing up for those of you that have been with us from the start.
Be sure to check the NSP store and grab the Birthday award while you can!
Spoiler:
I posted this early, for our European friends. Sinisterly was technically started on August 18th.
Long Live Sinisterly!
If you have any questions or concerns, message me or post below.











![[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/7ajmN5P.jpg)
![[+]](https://sinister.li/images/modern/collapse_collapsed.png)







![[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]](http://c.top4top.net/p_237m2jx1.png)







![[Image: 9H83e18.png]](https://i.imgur.com/9H83e18.png)








![[Image: A993dMx.png?1]](https://i.imgur.com/A993dMx.png?1)










![[Image: rsz-rufdq6b.png]](https://i.postimg.cc/GpMWGWMN/rsz-rufdq6b.png)