Login Register






8 Years of Sinisterly - Coming Up! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: 8 Years of Sinisterly - Coming Up! #21
: )
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2020, 01:57 AM by slothic.)
[Image: 1yEDa5A.gif]
2019-05-12

Reply

RE: 8 Years of Sinisterly - Coming Up! #22
(08-01-2020, 09:17 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote: If you are serious then two years for you, but that is amazing tho 32k posts are not easy to accomplish as yours are HQ posts.

Thanks for being here Mothered!
Thank you for your kind words.

It's always a pleasure speaking with you.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 2 users Like mothered's post
Reply

RE: 8 Years of Sinisterly - Coming Up! #23
(08-01-2020, 01:17 PM)kRyPt0n Wrote: WIsh I found sinisterly eairler
couldn’t have said it better. congrats Mr@Oni and all the team!
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2020, 03:04 AM by steadyremiix.)

Reply

RE: 8 Years of Sinisterly - Coming Up! #24
(08-01-2020, 11:33 PM)Oni Wrote: If I was forced to credit our longevity to a single person, it would definitely be you. Tongue
Thank you, these words mean a lot to me.

However, your continual commitment to keep this board effectively up and running for 8 years, speaks for Itself. It's a very arduous task to say the least.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: 8 Years of Sinisterly - Coming Up! #25
Congratulations to the whole team Smile

Reply

RE: 8 Years of Sinisterly - Coming Up! #26
(08-02-2020, 03:13 AM)mothered Wrote:
(08-01-2020, 11:33 PM)Oni Wrote: If I was forced to credit our longevity to a single person, it would definitely be you. Tongue
Thank you, these words mean a lot to me.

However, your continual commitment to keep this board effectively up and running for 8 years, speaks for Itself. It's a very arduous task to say the least.

SL wouldn't be the place it is without you two. I'm so pleased to have been a part of it. I'm not the most knowledgeable or skilled staff member, even compared to regular members, but SL welcomes everyone. I'm proud of everything you all have achieved. Well done and thank you!

Special congratulations to @Oni who upon creating SL, likely had no idea what it become 8 years later, but his round the clock efforts and dedication have really paid off!
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 2 users Like Jiggly's post
Reply

RE: 8 Years of Sinisterly - Coming Up! #27
(08-02-2020, 12:59 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(08-02-2020, 03:13 AM)mothered Wrote:
(08-01-2020, 11:33 PM)Oni Wrote: If I was forced to credit our longevity to a single person, it would definitely be you. Tongue
Thank you, these words mean a lot to me.

However, your continual commitment to keep this board effectively up and running for 8 years, speaks for Itself. It's a very arduous task to say the least.

SL wouldn't be the place it is without you two. I'm so pleased to have been a part of it. I'm not the most knowledgeable or skilled staff member, even compared to regular members, but SL welcomes everyone. I'm proud of everything you all have achieved. Well done and thank you!

Special congratulations to @Oni who upon creating SL, likely had no idea what it become 8 years later, but his round the clock efforts and dedication have really paid off!
Thank you kindly.

Your presence continues to make a powerful Impact on this board, and I'm so glad to have met such a unique and talented Individual. In terms of @Oni, there are no words that can describe his dedication towards keeping this board afloat for 8 years. It's been a tremendous ride to say the least, and will Inevitably continue as such for the foreseeable future.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 2 users Like mothered's post
Reply

RE: 8 Years of Sinisterly - Coming Up! #28

[+] 1 user Likes Drako's post
Reply

RE: 8 Years of Sinisterly - Coming Up! #29
(08-02-2020, 05:15 PM)mothered Wrote:
(08-02-2020, 12:59 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(08-02-2020, 03:13 AM)mothered Wrote: Thank you, these words mean a lot to me.

However, your continual commitment to keep this board effectively up and running for 8 years, speaks for Itself. It's a very arduous task to say the least.

SL wouldn't be the place it is without you two. I'm so pleased to have been a part of it. I'm not the most knowledgeable or skilled staff member, even compared to regular members, but SL welcomes everyone. I'm proud of everything you all have achieved. Well done and thank you!

Special congratulations to @Oni who upon creating SL, likely had no idea what it become 8 years later, but his round the clock efforts and dedication have really paid off!
Thank you kindly.

Your presence continues to make a powerful Impact on this board, and I'm so glad to have met such a unique and talented Individual. In terms of @Oni, there are no words that can describe his dedication towards keeping this board afloat for 8 years. It's been a tremendous ride to say the least, and will Inevitably continue as such for the foreseeable future.

Thank you very much for your kind words.

I don't see SL going away any time soon.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Jiggly's post
Reply

RE: 8 Years of Sinisterly - Coming Up! #30
wow. That's crazy. I am here since 11/08/2020 ))

Reply