Login Register






8 Years of Sinisterly - Coming Up! filter_list
Author
Message
RE: 8 Years of Sinisterly - Coming Up! #11
Glad to have been able to be apart of this great community for so many years. Hard to believe time has flown by so fast.

Reply

RE: 8 Years of Sinisterly - Coming Up! #12
Oh snap, congratz on such a long run.

Reply

RE: 8 Years of Sinisterly - Coming Up! #13
I am new to this community having joined less than 24 hours ago, but I am glad to be a part of this milestone. Congratulations to you, and the wonderful community!

[+] 1 user Likes DarthDiccus's post
Reply

RE: 8 Years of Sinisterly - Coming Up! #14
(08-01-2020, 06:06 PM)DarthDiccus Wrote: I am new to this community having joined less than 24 hours ago, but I am glad to be a part of this milestone. Congratulations to you, and the wonderful community!

I find this somewhat intresting (the post and profile)
ScriptKid Notamused

Reply

RE: 8 Years of Sinisterly - Coming Up! #15
(08-01-2020, 04:52 PM)mothered Wrote:
(08-01-2020, 01:29 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote: I have always wanted to make a thread contain funny and serious moments of my old posts.
Give me 12 months to sift through 32k+ posts, and I'll also provide mine.

If you are serious then two years for you, but that is amazing tho 32k posts are not easy to accomplish as yours are HQ posts.

Thanks for being here Mothered!
Die  But Don't Lie
“Oh Abu Dharr! Don’t look at the smallness of the sin but look at the one you disobeyed.” Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]
Click for Free VPN

Reply

RE: 8 Years of Sinisterly - Coming Up! #16
(08-01-2020, 09:14 PM)kRyPt0n Wrote:
(08-01-2020, 06:06 PM)DarthDiccus Wrote: I am new to this community having joined less than 24 hours ago, but I am glad to be a part of this milestone. Congratulations to you, and the wonderful community!

I find this somewhat intresting (the post and profile)

I am glad to see that I inspire great interest!

Reply

RE: 8 Years of Sinisterly - Coming Up! #17
I joined almost 8 years too late! I must say it's no wonder this site has been around for so long with such a great community and staff. Congrats on the milestone.

Reply

RE: 8 Years of Sinisterly - Coming Up! #18
8 years is a very long time, im proud to be apart of at least 4 of them!
'You can't just have your characters announce how they feel, that makes me feel angry! [Image: A993dMx.png?1]

[+] 1 user Likes Aeolian's post
Reply

RE: 8 Years of Sinisterly - Coming Up! #19
(08-01-2020, 04:52 PM)mothered Wrote:
(08-01-2020, 01:29 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote: I have always wanted to make a thread contain funny and serious moments of my old posts.
Give me 12 months to sift through 32k+ posts, and I'll also provide mine.

If I was forced to credit our longevity to a single person, it would definitely be you. Tongue
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

[+] 1 user Likes Oni's post
Reply

RE: 8 Years of Sinisterly - Coming Up! #20
8 years. wow. keep it going. even before I signed up on these boards I knew of sinister.li.
Discord: Fizzed
[Image: Zg4Tw5l.gif]

Reply