Six Years of Service
Posts: 3,888
Threads: 102
RE: Have you ever been caught doing anything illegal? 07-14-2020, 08:13 PM
#33
Without a criminal record.
•
Six Years of Service
Posts: 5
Threads: 0
RE: Have you ever been caught doing anything illegal? 07-27-2020, 10:05 PM
#34
Got caught smoking weed in the dorms. good times mannnn
•
Five Years of Service
Posts: 149
Threads: 7
RE: Have you ever been caught doing anything illegal? 08-02-2021, 04:51 PM
#36
No. I never want to do anything that would called illigal even if minor. Don't want to be against law. Well, not out of fear but out of principle.
•
Five Years of Service
Posts: 719
Threads: 25
RE: Have you ever been caught doing anything illegal? 08-02-2021, 05:04 PM
#37
Ive gotten arrested 3 times for violence while I was high AF. had to spend couple months in penitentiary.
•
Four Years of Service
Posts: 21
Threads: 1
RE: Have you ever been caught doing anything illegal? 03-12-2022, 08:23 PM
#38
no because u can never catch a lizard 👻
•
Six Years of Service
Posts: 53
Threads: 0
RE: Have you ever been caught doing anything illegal? 04-05-2022, 03:13 AM
#39
urg being caught is scarry man, I will stay from anything illegal if I can
•
Five Years of Service
Posts: 395
Threads: 50
RE: Have you ever been caught doing anything illegal? 04-25-2022, 08:05 PM
#40
Xanax, 2 ounces of weed and a fake ID.
Still feeling the burn on that one.
The body exists only to verify one's own existence.
•