Login Register






Otaku Effects of Covid-19 on Anime Production filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Effects of Covid-19 on Anime Production #11
(07-11-2020, 04:03 PM)man_neka Wrote: any update on DBZ super season 2 ?

You'd have to google? XD
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Effects of Covid-19 on Anime Production #12
(07-12-2020, 10:30 AM)Jiggly Wrote:
(07-11-2020, 04:03 PM)man_neka Wrote: any update on DBZ super season 2 ?

You'd have to google? XD

have been googling around but havnt had any confirmed details thats why asked

Reply

RE: Effects of Covid-19 on Anime Production #13
(07-14-2020, 10:28 AM)man_neka Wrote:
(07-12-2020, 10:30 AM)Jiggly Wrote:
(07-11-2020, 04:03 PM)man_neka Wrote: any update on DBZ super season 2 ?

You'd have to google? XD

have been googling around but havnt had any confirmed details thats why asked

This is what I mean. If we haven't mentioned it, your best bet would be google.
If it's not available on google, why would we know more? None of us work in the anime industry, unfortunately.

If I do come across any articles mentioning it - I'll be sure to share it!
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Effects of Covid-19 on Anime Production #14
i mean, the actors don't get affected by the covid-19

Reply

RE: Effects of Covid-19 on Anime Production #15
(04-21-2020, 12:35 PM)Jiggly Wrote: Animator Eiichi Kuboyama, director and animator of multiple anime including Darker Than Black, has voiced his views on how the virus has impacted, and will impact the production of anime.

He says in a tweet from the weekend:
Quote:There may be an impression that anime is stopping due to the voice actors or something, but that's mistaken. Honestly, even if the animation studios went on lockdown, there wouldn't be a huge influence, but if the compositing (photography) studios go on lockdown, a number of titles will have to be stalled. Also, there are anime that have been delayed from April to July, but at this rate, July seems hopeless too. That's what it's like.

[Image: re-zero-season-2.jpg]

Multiple large, and highly anticipated shows have been pushed back to July, and there are concerns they will be pushed back even further.
Sword Art Online: Alicization War of Underworld Part 2, Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World-  and The Misfit of Demon King Academy have all announced delays, among many other shows.

Damn sucks to hear about SAO, really enjoy that show hope we'll hear the date soon, been waiting for a lil while Smile
- Human Robot

Reply

RE: Effects of Covid-19 on Anime Production #16
(07-15-2020, 12:37 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(07-14-2020, 10:28 AM)man_neka Wrote:
(07-12-2020, 10:30 AM)Jiggly Wrote: You'd have to google? XD

have been googling around but havnt had any confirmed details thats why asked

This is what I mean. If we haven't mentioned it, your best bet would be google.
If it's not available on google, why would we know more? None of us work in the anime industry, unfortunately.

If I do come across any articles mentioning it - I'll be sure to share it!
I will surly share any info i come across

Reply

RE: Effects of Covid-19 on Anime Production #17
Finally, last night the new episode of shokugeki no soma s5 was released!

Reply

RE: Effects of Covid-19 on Anime Production #18
Does it really give any effects? That's strange.

Reply

RE: Effects of Covid-19 on Anime Production #19
(07-18-2020, 01:49 PM)ChickenAttack Wrote: Does it really give any effects? That's strange.

Why wouldn't it?

(07-15-2020, 04:10 PM)miso Wrote: i mean, the actors don't get affected by the covid-19

I've read that they have been affected. I suspect because recording voice acting from home isn't of the same quality as thousands spent on studios. Probably depends on the show and resources the voice actors themselves have.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Effects of Covid-19 on Anime Production #20
(07-18-2020, 05:58 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(07-18-2020, 01:49 PM)ChickenAttack Wrote: Does it really give any effects? That's strange.

Why wouldn't it?

(07-15-2020, 04:10 PM)miso Wrote: i mean, the actors don't get affected by the covid-19

I've read that they have been affected. I suspect because recording voice acting from home isn't of the same quality as thousands spent on studios. Probably depends on the show and resources the voice actors themselves have.
didn't know megumin got it

Reply