Login Register






Know and good emulators? filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Know and good emulators? #21
(05-07-2013, 08:09 PM)Groliath Wrote: I have a N64 at home that still works but i don't have a lot of games for it ): Been wanting to get Super smash bro's and mario kart but they are hard to find for a decent price. So was thinking about downloading http://www.pj64-emu.com/ and downloading them Smile.

I think Project64 is one of the best.

Along with Visual Boy Advanced.

You don't have any lag spikes what so ever.
[Image: tenor.gif]

🍫  🍬 🎀

Reply

RE: Know and good emulators? #22
Dolphin for Wii, Visual Boy Advance for GBA and Project 64 for N64.
The best I know.
I had one for SNES so I could play Donkey Kong ahaha but can't remember its name.

Reply

RE: Know and good emulators? #23
Do they have a 3DS emulator yet?

Reply

RE: Know and good emulators? #24
I usually just use CoolROM, as it has just about any game you can wish, and it is organized.

Reply

RE: Know and good emulators? #25
I like the ones with kaillera on them. You can just join random people and play your favorite old school game.

Reply

RE: Know and good emulators? #26
Yea Emulators are so awesome. Some days when I just don't know what to do I will kick out the Emulator and play for hours.

Reply

RE: Know and good emulators? #27
Go to Emulator zone.

http://www.emulator-zone.com/

Here is a link one of the best site for finding Emulators of all kinds. Smile
[Image: xlbdwZT.png]

Reply