Login Register






Comedy anime making laugh filter_list
Author
Message
Comedy anime making laugh #1
Almost all animes have a comedic component, but there are titles that make you ride on the floor. For me, this is the Daily Lives of High School Boys. Share your recommendations, please, which title made you smile?)

[+] 1 user Likes Gorderr's post
Reply

RE: Comedy anime making laugh #2
can you please share the link of this anime series

Reply

RE: Comedy anime making laugh #3
Nichijou or Lucky Star, both hilarious Smile

Reply

RE: Comedy anime making laugh #4
Gintama will crack you up to death. It deserves the no.1 spot!

Reply

RE: Comedy anime making laugh #5
I haven't actually watched a lot of comedy genre shows. I do like comedic moments in more serious shows. Somehow it seems more funny in contrast to the serious scenes.

Steins;Gate certainly made me giggle. However, I wouldn't call that a comedy as such.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Comedy anime making laugh #6
I'm a fan of good Comedy anime, so I can recommend Barakamon or the recently released Kakushigoto, a hilarious work about a father who hides his work as a mangaka, because his main masterpiece is a very depraved read, also very popular, so sometimes the main character is hard. I love anime, because it has its own special Shine, but it can also be so different.

Reply

RE: Comedy anime making laugh #7
SlamDunk is the best anime that made me laugh!
Play pixel gun 3d and Garena Free Fire online (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detai...ckmkjngoce) for free.

Reply

RE: Comedy anime making laugh #8
(06-29-2020, 10:14 AM)Mendy Wrote: I am always funny in such cases

What?
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Comedy anime making laugh #9
Do u really think that almost everything has a comedic context??

Reply

RE: Comedy anime making laugh #10
Bobobo is for me the best anime to make you laugh

Reply