Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 19,151
Threads: 2,067
RE: World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth (Trailer) 08-16-2018, 01:43 PM
#34
Jumped in the minute it came out. Took about 12 hours to hit 120 with a few friends. Some improvements and some drawbacks, at least compared to Legion.
The following 1 user Likes Oni's post:1 user Likes Oni's post
β’ Jiggly
Six Years of Service
Posts: 7
Threads: 0
RE: World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth (Trailer) 06-25-2020, 11:05 PM
#37
Wow is a really nice game, I love it!
β’
Six Years of Service
Posts: 25
Threads: 3
RE: World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth (Trailer) 06-25-2020, 11:51 PM
#38
I stopped playing it a while back. Probably I will start playing again after this
β’
Six Years of Service
Posts: 25
Threads: 0
RE: World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth (Trailer) 07-05-2020, 07:35 PM
#40
I this looks like a realy good game.
β’