Login Register






Shingeki No Kyojin (Attack On Titan) filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Shingeki No Kyojin (Attack On Titan) #61
WARNING WARNING WARNING
Don't read character descriptions on Wikipedia. Contains lotsa spoilers
I read it, and my life will never be the same again

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED
僕らが夢見た理想郷の中・・・

Reply

RE: Shingeki No Kyojin (Attack On Titan) #62
(08-18-2013, 07:21 PM)BreakR Wrote: WARNING WARNING WARNING
Don't read character descriptions on Wikipedia. Contains lotsa spoilers
I read it, and my life will never be the same again

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED

I went to attackontitan.wikia.com and I got a huge explosion of spoilers in front of me, still going to finish watching.

Reply

RE: Shingeki No Kyojin (Attack On Titan) #63
I'm going to watch 19 soon. I spent a long time waiting for the sub to come out yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Reply

RE: Shingeki No Kyojin (Attack On Titan) #64
(08-18-2013, 08:55 PM)Cloud Wrote: I went to attackontitan.wikia.com and I got a huge explosion of spoilers in front of me, still going to finish watching.

I know, right?
How could they kill the comic relief character! And I never saw Armin's betrayal coming either. Mikasa's death is unusually brutal too.
僕らが夢見た理想郷の中・・・

Reply

RE: Shingeki No Kyojin (Attack On Titan) #65
(08-19-2013, 12:13 AM)BreakR Wrote: I know, right?
How could they kill the comic relief character! And I never saw Armin's betrayal coming either. Mikasa's death is unusually brutal too.

It was amazing when Erin had to fight the Recon Corps as a whole. The fight was awesome!

Reply

RE: Shingeki No Kyojin (Attack On Titan) #66
(08-19-2013, 12:13 AM)BreakR Wrote: I know, right?
How could they kill the comic relief character! And I never saw Armin's betrayal coming either. Mikasa's death is unusually brutal too.

Shut the fuck up you fukcking assole or at least use the fucking spoiler option... Douche fucking bag.

Reply

RE: Shingeki No Kyojin (Attack On Titan) #67
(08-19-2013, 12:45 AM)Eren Yeager Wrote: Shut the fuck up you fukcking assole or at least use the fucking spoiler option... Douche fucking bag.

Don't worry. They're not using spoilers because they are trolling.

Reply

RE: Shingeki No Kyojin (Attack On Titan) #68
(08-19-2013, 01:05 AM)Kyon Wrote: Don't worry. They're not using spoilers because they are trolling.

I really do hope so. Sorry if that's the case, lol.

Reply

RE: Shingeki No Kyojin (Attack On Titan) #69
Currently waiting on episode 20. I watched the first couple of episodes again with the anime club here. Also, my friend who hasn't seen Attack on Titan showed me this last night...

[Image: VCFNYTq.png]

I think Denny's knows how to advertise. Tongue
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Shingeki No Kyojin (Attack On Titan) #70
(08-19-2013, 12:45 AM)Eren Yeager Wrote: Shut the fuck up you fukcking assole or at least use the fucking spoiler option... Douche fucking bag.

I was just trolling. Mikasa is alive, only Sukasa died.

See what I did there
僕らが夢見た理想郷の中・・・

Reply