Login Register






Miku Concert Live! filter_list
Author
Message
Miku Concert Live! #1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcyRzGz6re4
Check it out! Only until 10:52PM PST

"Live" as in prerecorded but first time broadcasted outside Japan

Edit: My inner weeb was satisfied Smile
Someday I want to watch her live! I was going to go to a show this year but corona happened RIP
(This post was last modified: 06-14-2020, 06:58 AM by Filament.)
Unfortunately, I have to retire from SE.
Thanks for all the fun, knowledge, and discussions while I was active! SL really is an amazing community! Keep spreading your knowledge and grow as a community. Smile

Reply

RE: Miku Concert Live! #2
Sad to say I missed this. It's now listed as "Private Video".
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Miku Concert Live! #3
(06-17-2020, 02:29 AM)Oni Wrote: Sad to say I missed this. It's now listed as "Private Video".

This is a shame. I wanted to see it. I hope there OP finds another video of it.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Miku Concert Live! #4
(06-17-2020, 02:29 AM)Oni Wrote: Sad to say I missed this. It's now listed as "Private Video".

(06-17-2020, 06:17 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(06-17-2020, 02:29 AM)Oni Wrote: Sad to say I missed this. It's now listed as "Private Video".

This is a shame. I wanted to see it. I hope there OP finds another video of it.

It was part of Proximity/Brownies & Lemonade's virtual concert/fundraiser "for equal justice initiative, color of change, and performing artists." If you're into EDM at all, there were some big names playing as well. I actually wasn't looking at the set times and randomly heard Miku and was like -- waht?!
The Miku set was actually just her Magical Mirai 2019 set, you can find here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...TpxN6gLNVp
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2020, 07:56 PM by Filament.)
Unfortunately, I have to retire from SE.
Thanks for all the fun, knowledge, and discussions while I was active! SL really is an amazing community! Keep spreading your knowledge and grow as a community. Smile

Reply

RE: Miku Concert Live! #5
(06-17-2020, 07:55 PM)Filament Wrote:
(06-17-2020, 02:29 AM)Oni Wrote: Sad to say I missed this. It's now listed as "Private Video".

(06-17-2020, 06:17 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(06-17-2020, 02:29 AM)Oni Wrote: Sad to say I missed this. It's now listed as "Private Video".

This is a shame. I wanted to see it. I hope there OP finds another video of it.

It was part of Proximity/Brownies & Lemonade's virtual concert/fundraiser "for equal justice initiative, color of change, and performing artists." If you're into EDM at all, there were some big names playing as well. I actually wasn't looking at the set times and randomly heard Miku and was like -- waht?!
The Miku set was actually just her Magical Mirai 2019 set, you can find here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...TpxN6gLNVp

Ignoring agendas, the 2019 set is excellent.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Miku Concert Live! #6
(06-18-2020, 10:39 PM)Oni Wrote:
(06-17-2020, 07:55 PM)Filament Wrote:
(06-17-2020, 02:29 AM)Oni Wrote: Sad to say I missed this. It's now listed as "Private Video".

(06-17-2020, 06:17 PM)Jiggly Wrote: This is a shame. I wanted to see it. I hope there OP finds another video of it.

It was part of Proximity/Brownies & Lemonade's virtual concert/fundraiser "for equal justice initiative, color of change, and performing artists." If you're into EDM at all, there were some big names playing as well. I actually wasn't looking at the set times and randomly heard Miku and was like  --  waht?!
The Miku set was actually just her Magical Mirai 2019 set, you can find here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...TpxN6gLNVp

Ignoring agendas, the 2019 set is excellent.

Have you ever been to an actual set? I really want to see how the holograms look in person. Can't wait to go next year for Miku Expo Biggrin
Unfortunately, I have to retire from SE.
Thanks for all the fun, knowledge, and discussions while I was active! SL really is an amazing community! Keep spreading your knowledge and grow as a community. Smile

Reply

RE: Miku Concert Live! #7
(06-18-2020, 11:15 PM)Filament Wrote:
(06-18-2020, 10:39 PM)Oni Wrote:
(06-17-2020, 07:55 PM)Filament Wrote: It was part of Proximity/Brownies & Lemonade's virtual concert/fundraiser "for equal justice initiative, color of change, and performing artists." If you're into EDM at all, there were some big names playing as well. I actually wasn't looking at the set times and randomly heard Miku and was like  --  waht?!
The Miku set was actually just her Magical Mirai 2019 set, you can find here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...TpxN6gLNVp

Ignoring agendas, the 2019 set is excellent.

Have you ever been to an actual set? I really want to see how the holograms look in person. Can't wait to go next year for Miku Expo Biggrin

Not to a Miku one, yet. Couple of festivals/raves, though.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Miku Concert Live! #8
wow so excited so see that

Reply

RE: Miku Concert Live! #9
(06-19-2020, 05:19 AM)Oni Wrote:
(06-18-2020, 11:15 PM)Filament Wrote:
(06-18-2020, 10:39 PM)Oni Wrote: Ignoring agendas, the 2019 set is excellent.

Have you ever been to an actual set? I really want to see how the holograms look in person. Can't wait to go next year for Miku Expo Biggrin

Not to a Miku one, yet. Couple of festivals/raves, though.

Same same.
What kind of music do you listen to? Favorite at-home chillin' and favorite at-concert jammin' music?
Unfortunately, I have to retire from SE.
Thanks for all the fun, knowledge, and discussions while I was active! SL really is an amazing community! Keep spreading your knowledge and grow as a community. Smile

Reply

RE: Miku Concert Live! #10
(09-08-2020, 09:43 AM)SmallTH Wrote: Good day everybody,

Last year we celebrate our wedding in the United Kingdom (London), it was a wonderful experience for us. I never visit United Kingdom before, so I was nervous if everything will go well. In the end it was an excellent experience due to the fact that we pick the right company to work with.

What does this have to do with a Miku Concert?
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply