Login Register






Cops Are Hacking iPhones With Secretive $15,000 GrayKey filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Cops Are Hacking iPhones With Secretive $15,000 GrayKey #41
This is a great read, I'm currently an iPhone user, I'm thinking to switch to another brand maybe.

Reply

RE: Cops Are Hacking iPhones With Secretive $15,000 GrayKey #42
This was a good read, would be cook for more info about it.

Reply

RE: Cops Are Hacking iPhones With Secretive $15,000 GrayKey #43
This is really sad. Day by day it’s getting hard to trust technology in general. I understand that the term anonymous is no longer a thing and who ever wants to access your date can do it by getting couple of papers signed.

No more finger prints access for me

Reply

RE: Cops Are Hacking iPhones With Secretive $15,000 GrayKey #44
(06-18-2020, 08:28 PM)Sicario22 Wrote: I understand that the term anonymous is no longer a thing and who ever wants to access your date can do it by getting couple of papers signed.
Absolutely correct.

The moment you establish an Internet connection, your anonymity Is no longer concealed. The same applies when getting your driver's license, creating an account with a given electric, water or gas company- your "Identity" Is In the hands of these entities and their employees.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post
Reply

RE: Cops Are Hacking iPhones With Secretive $15,000 GrayKey #45
Lookup Purism Phone, FairPhone running A Libre OS such as CopperHead OS, and consider building a raspberry PI-Zero Phone.

Reply

RE: Cops Are Hacking iPhones With Secretive $15,000 GrayKey #46
I need this device. How can I buy it?

Reply

RE: Cops Are Hacking iPhones With Secretive $15,000 GrayKey #47
Damn cops. Never like them..

Reply

RE: Cops Are Hacking iPhones With Secretive $15,000 GrayKey #48
(07-08-2020, 09:42 AM)KimberlyJames Wrote: Damn cops. Never like them..
We'd be In a state of chaos without them.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Cops Are Hacking iPhones With Secretive $15,000 GrayKey #49
why cops are so interested in this type . as i imagine cops are like they just need to find criminal and they dont have much technology i always things cop are like normal public .

Reply

RE: Cops Are Hacking iPhones With Secretive $15,000 GrayKey #50
(07-07-2018, 08:01 AM)mothered Wrote:
(07-07-2018, 07:56 AM)Percent Wrote: Another great reason to not use those fingerprint scanners. I never trusted them from the beginning.

It's a pleasure to read you're In agreement.

I can list so many vulnerabilities and methodologies used to circumvent fingerprint scanners, but It's beyond the scope of this post. On-topic, I'm keeping a close eye for further developments pertaining to this article and shall contribute If and when they're at my disposal.

Can you drop me tips on how to research more on this or any place where I can read about it ?

Reply