Login Register






What are people interested in buying these days? filter_list
Author
Message
What are people interested in buying these days? #1
A few years ago when I started messing around with botnets that's all people wanted to buy along with the occasional private RAT, some Malware, And Premium Accounts, What do you think people want these days?

Reply

RE: What are people interested in buying these days? #2
USB sticks, Ram and SSDs, Is what I've recently purchased.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: What are people interested in buying these days? #3
(06-04-2020, 04:12 AM)mothered Wrote: USB sticks, Ram and SSDs, Is what I've recently purchased.

That's cool, are people buying them and selling them cheap or you just buying them at RRP?

Reply

RE: What are people interested in buying these days? #4
(06-04-2020, 12:03 PM)CryptOmniscient Wrote:
(06-04-2020, 04:12 AM)mothered Wrote: USB sticks, Ram and SSDs, Is what I've recently purchased.

That's cool, are people buying them and selling them cheap or you just buying them at RRP?

Cost Is not an Issue, so I've purchasing them at RRP.

I've had multiple external devices fail, so I've bought a few more than what I need.
You can never have too many backups.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: What are people interested in buying these days? #5
(06-04-2020, 12:25 PM)mothered Wrote:
(06-04-2020, 12:03 PM)CryptOmniscient Wrote:
(06-04-2020, 04:12 AM)mothered Wrote: USB sticks, Ram and SSDs, Is what I've recently purchased.

That's cool, are people buying them and selling them cheap or you just buying them at RRP?

Cost Is Not an Issue, so I've purchasing them at RRP.

I've had multiple external devices fail, so I've bought a few more than what I need.
You can never have too many backups.

What one are you buying? any you recommend?>

Reply

RE: What are people interested in buying these days? #6
(06-04-2020, 03:49 PM)CryptOmniscient Wrote:
(06-04-2020, 12:25 PM)mothered Wrote:
(06-04-2020, 12:03 PM)CryptOmniscient Wrote: That's cool, are people buying them and selling them cheap or you just buying them at RRP?

Cost Is Not an Issue, so I've purchasing them at RRP.

I've had multiple external devices fail, so I've bought a few more than what I need.
You can never have too many backups.

What one are you buying? any you recommend?>
All my SSDs are Samsung, which serve me very well Indeed.

I've had Toshiba, Western Digital and Seagate In the past- all of which lost functionality to the point of rendering the device completely Inoperative.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: What are people interested in buying these days? #7
(06-04-2020, 04:46 PM)mothered Wrote:
(06-04-2020, 03:49 PM)CryptOmniscient Wrote:
(06-04-2020, 12:25 PM)mothered Wrote: Cost Is Not an Issue, so I've purchasing them at RRP.

I've had multiple external devices fail, so I've bought a few more than what I need.
You can never have too many backups.

What one are you buying? any you recommend?>
All my SSDs are Samsung, which serve me very well Indeed.

I've had Toshiba, Western Digital and Seagate In the past- all of which lost functionality to the point of rendering the device completely Inoperative.
Ill take a look.

Reply

RE: What are people interested in buying these days? #8
Increíble todo esto me encanta de verdad porque podemos expresarnos y ayudarnos

Reply

RE: What are people interested in buying these days? #9
(06-04-2020, 10:37 PM)ManuelLopez Wrote: Increíble todo esto me encanta de verdad porque podemos expresarnos y ayudarnos
As a friendly reminder and as stated In the rules, this Is an English-speaking board.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post
Reply

RE: What are people interested in buying these days? #10
So interested topic, i want to know too , i hope finding some other idea

[+] 1 user Likes XProad's post
Reply