The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
|
BonusBitcoin Accounts Checker v0.1 By Hassan Amiri
filter_list
|
|
|
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 74,287
Threads: 317
RE: BonusBitcoin Accounts Checker v0.1 By Hassan Amiri 06-04-2020, 06:30 AM
#11
(06-04-2020, 05:29 AM)HailHydra Wrote: it sneaks the install when you run it without .. even after you remove it to recycle bin after opening it up and closing it itll still show up under installed programs
just never used a checker that shows up in Programs after running it one time .
^ Same on my end.
Judging by what you've reported, I cannot risk the possibility of Infection to our community, hence I've removed the link.
(06-04-2020, 05:29 AM)HailHydra Wrote: But yes i can upload that for you!! and also thanks for taking the time to look into it . and i must say you and miso made me feel very welcomed to this community . makes me happy that i found this site when i did <3
All good, no need to provide a VT report.
Thanks for your kind words, Inclusive of @
miso. Thank you also for providing the aforementioned details.
Six Years of Service
Posts: 112
Threads: 22
RE: BonusBitcoin Accounts Checker v0.1 By Hassan Amiri 06-04-2020, 07:46 AM
#12
(06-04-2020, 06:30 AM)mothered Wrote: (06-04-2020, 05:29 AM)HailHydra Wrote: it sneaks the install when you run it without .. even after you remove it to recycle bin after opening it up and closing it itll still show up under installed programs
just never used a checker that shows up in Programs after running it one time .
^ Same on my end.
Judging by what you've reported, I cannot risk the possibility of Infection to our community, hence I've removed the link.
(06-04-2020, 05:29 AM)HailHydra Wrote: But yes i can upload that for you!! and also thanks for taking the time to look into it . and i must say you and miso made me feel very welcomed to this community . makes me happy that i found this site when i did <3
All good, no need to provide a VT report.
Thanks for your kind words, Inclusive of @miso. Thank you also for providing the aforementioned details.
I can access a download link under the post of fsociety
https://imgur.com/a/l7BQuyw
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2020, 07:47 AM by HugoSlaveur.)
~~ ...I don’t believe in god, but if he exists, I don't think it would have allowed exploitation of the poorest... ~~
•
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 74,287
Threads: 317
RE: BonusBitcoin Accounts Checker v0.1 By Hassan Amiri 06-04-2020, 07:50 AM
#13
(06-04-2020, 07:46 AM)HugoSlaveur Wrote: (06-04-2020, 06:30 AM)mothered Wrote: (06-04-2020, 05:29 AM)HailHydra Wrote: it sneaks the install when you run it without .. even after you remove it to recycle bin after opening it up and closing it itll still show up under installed programs
just never used a checker that shows up in Programs after running it one time .
^ Same on my end.
Judging by what you've reported, I cannot risk the possibility of Infection to our community, hence I've removed the link.
(06-04-2020, 05:29 AM)HailHydra Wrote: But yes i can upload that for you!! and also thanks for taking the time to look into it . and i must say you and miso made me feel very welcomed to this community . makes me happy that i found this site when i did <3
All good, no need to provide a VT report.
Thanks for your kind words, Inclusive of @miso. Thank you also for providing the aforementioned details.
I can access a download link under the post of fsociety https://imgur.com/a/l7BQuyw

I didn't see the quote. I've removed the link.
Thanks for bringing It to my attention.
Six Years of Service
Posts: 112
Threads: 22
RE: BonusBitcoin Accounts Checker v0.1 By Hassan Amiri 06-04-2020, 07:59 AM
#14
(06-04-2020, 07:50 AM)mothered Wrote: (06-04-2020, 07:46 AM)HugoSlaveur Wrote: (06-04-2020, 06:30 AM)mothered Wrote: ^ Same on my end.
Judging by what you've reported, I cannot risk the possibility of Infection to our community, hence I've removed the link.
All good, no need to provide a VT report.
Thanks for your kind words, Inclusive of @miso. Thank you also for providing the aforementioned details.
I can access a download link under the post of fsociety https://imgur.com/a/l7BQuyw

I didn't see the quote. I've removed the link.
Thanks for bringing It to my attention.
You're welcome
~~ ...I don’t believe in god, but if he exists, I don't think it would have allowed exploitation of the poorest... ~~
•
Six Years of Service
Posts: 1,740
Threads: 502
RE: BonusBitcoin Accounts Checker v0.1 By Hassan Amiri 06-04-2020, 11:52 AM
#15
(06-04-2020, 06:30 AM)mothered Wrote: (06-04-2020, 05:29 AM)HailHydra Wrote: it sneaks the install when you run it without .. even after you remove it to recycle bin after opening it up and closing it itll still show up under installed programs
just never used a checker that shows up in Programs after running it one time .
^ Same on my end.
Judging by what you've reported, I cannot risk the possibility of Infection to our community, hence I've removed the link.
(06-04-2020, 05:29 AM)HailHydra Wrote: But yes i can upload that for you!! and also thanks for taking the time to look into it . and i must say you and miso made me feel very welcomed to this community . makes me happy that i found this site when i did <3
All good, no need to provide a VT report.
Thanks for your kind words, Inclusive of @miso. Thank you also for providing the aforementioned details.
tbh i was suspicious about this app at first glance, but at the time i saw it, there was no negative comments, so i've ignored it
•
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 74,287
Threads: 317
RE: BonusBitcoin Accounts Checker v0.1 By Hassan Amiri 06-04-2020, 12:00 PM
#16
(06-04-2020, 11:52 AM)miso Wrote: (06-04-2020, 06:30 AM)mothered Wrote: (06-04-2020, 05:29 AM)HailHydra Wrote: it sneaks the install when you run it without .. even after you remove it to recycle bin after opening it up and closing it itll still show up under installed programs
just never used a checker that shows up in Programs after running it one time .
^ Same on my end.
Judging by what you've reported, I cannot risk the possibility of Infection to our community, hence I've removed the link.
(06-04-2020, 05:29 AM)HailHydra Wrote: But yes i can upload that for you!! and also thanks for taking the time to look into it . and i must say you and miso made me feel very welcomed to this community . makes me happy that i found this site when i did <3
All good, no need to provide a VT report.
Thanks for your kind words, Inclusive of @miso. Thank you also for providing the aforementioned details.
tbh i was suspicious about this app at first glance, but at the time i saw it, there was no negative comments, so i've ignored it
I'd like to read your thoughts on this.
Have you personally experienced a checker of this nature, that requires Installation?
•
Six Years of Service
Posts: 1,740
Threads: 502
RE: BonusBitcoin Accounts Checker v0.1 By Hassan Amiri 06-04-2020, 12:32 PM
#17
(06-04-2020, 12:00 PM)mothered Wrote: (06-04-2020, 11:52 AM)miso Wrote: (06-04-2020, 06:30 AM)mothered Wrote: ^ Same on my end.
Judging by what you've reported, I cannot risk the possibility of Infection to our community, hence I've removed the link.
All good, no need to provide a VT report.
Thanks for your kind words, Inclusive of @miso. Thank you also for providing the aforementioned details.
tbh i was suspicious about this app at first glance, but at the time i saw it, there was no negative comments, so i've ignored it
I'd like to read your thoughts on this.
Have you personally experienced a checker of this nature, that requires Installation?
i normally try to strip the application from the installer most of the time, i normally do that just to not deal with adwares or if i just don't trust the installer/the application im installing
•
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 74,287
Threads: 317
RE: BonusBitcoin Accounts Checker v0.1 By Hassan Amiri 06-05-2020, 07:00 AM
#18
(06-04-2020, 12:32 PM)miso Wrote: (06-04-2020, 12:00 PM)mothered Wrote: (06-04-2020, 11:52 AM)miso Wrote: tbh i was suspicious about this app at first glance, but at the time i saw it, there was no negative comments, so i've ignored it
I'd like to read your thoughts on this.
Have you personally experienced a checker of this nature, that requires Installation?
i normally try to strip the application from the installer most of the time, i normally do that just to not deal with adwares or if i just don't trust the installer/the application im installing
Personally, I've yet to come across a checker that requires Installation- all are standalone.