Login Register






Parasyte filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Parasyte #11
(06-03-2020, 04:05 AM)Oni Wrote: Saw it a few years ago and would definitely recommend it. They made a live action, which I have yet to see.

Ugh, those usually suck, good call.

I'm 10 episodes in and no complaints.
Spoiler:
[Image: rsz-rufdq6b.png]

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Generally with our forum, I figured this went without saying. However, recent discussion has led me to believe otherwise. People are encouraged to read and follow our rules, especially those regarding illegal content. You have been warned - @Oni


RE: Parasyte #12
(06-03-2020, 04:51 PM)Strait McCool Wrote:
(06-03-2020, 04:05 AM)Oni Wrote: Saw it a few years ago and would definitely recommend it. They made a live action, which I have yet to see.

Ugh, those usually suck, good call.

I'm 10 episodes in and no complaints.

I'm mostly curious how they did the CGI with his hand, haha.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)


RE: Parasyte #13
(06-04-2020, 07:14 PM)memmed199 Wrote: I finished it a few years ago. It's pretty good.

I finished it last week and it was pretty good!
Spoiler:
[Image: rsz-rufdq6b.png]

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Generally with our forum, I figured this went without saying. However, recent discussion has led me to believe otherwise. People are encouraged to read and follow our rules, especially those regarding illegal content. You have been warned - @Oni


RE: Parasyte #14
When I hear Parasyte, I remember the movie..


RE: Parasyte #15
(07-08-2020, 09:45 AM)KimberlyJames Wrote: When I hear Parasyte, I remember the movie..
link me, just seen the cartoon lol
Spoiler:
[Image: rsz-rufdq6b.png]

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Generally with our forum, I figured this went without saying. However, recent discussion has led me to believe otherwise. People are encouraged to read and follow our rules, especially those regarding illegal content. You have been warned - @Oni