Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Bump My Lock - Lock Picks, Bump Keys, and More filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Bump My Lock - Lock Picks, Bump Keys, and More #21
(08-12-2013, 03:53 AM)Cloud Wrote: I don't even know what a Lowes is... Sorry, I live in the smallest province in Canada xD

" Province "

Lel. Well, Ask Locally. Tongue
[Image: xlbdwZT.png]

Reply

RE: Bump My Lock - Lock Picks, Bump Keys, and More #22
(08-12-2013, 03:53 AM)Cloud Wrote: I don't even know what a Lowes is... Sorry, I live in the smallest province in Canada xD

Wtf how have you not heard of Lowes 0.0 even people in nova Scotia should know what that is from US commercials.

Reply

RE: Bump My Lock - Lock Picks, Bump Keys, and More #23
Cool link Oni, I've been thinking about actually buying some lock picks instead of just improvising all the ones I need. Glad to see you're getting into the great art of real life hacking.

Reply

RE: Bump My Lock - Lock Picks, Bump Keys, and More #24
Toool is a pretty trusted company for lock picks too.

Toool.us
[Image: i5A1z.gif]

Reply

RE: Bump My Lock - Lock Picks, Bump Keys, and More #25
(08-15-2013, 06:19 PM)Chromium Wrote: Toool is a pretty trusted company for lock picks too.

Toool.us

They were actually the ones that presented at Defcon. I purchased my first set from them.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Bump My Lock - Lock Picks, Bump Keys, and More #26
(08-15-2013, 06:26 PM)Oni Wrote: They were actually the ones that presented at Defcon. I purchased my first set from them.

Where they any good?
Also, check your PM's.

Reply