Login Register






Otaku Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) #31
(05-09-2020, 05:00 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(05-09-2020, 02:30 AM)Oni Wrote:
(05-09-2020, 02:17 AM)msch0ft Wrote: I've actually been saving for avenger Nobbu since she got released on JP. There is no way I'm not summoning her. I might even whale for her if needed.

I just got Avenger Nobu and Jalter on JP. They're both amazing. Be sure to add my FC, as I've got some good supports. Biggrin

I started playing during the middle of the even to get Archer Nobu. I absolutely love the mini Nobu's in the events. They're adorable.

Unfortunately, as I'd literally only just started playing, I made the mistake of only getting NP4 Nobu. She was my first welfare servant.

Similar thing happened to me. I started playing during the beginning of the honnoji revival event, but I procrastinated and only actually began playing the event during the last 2 days, and ended up only getting her to her second ascension. This is one of my biggest regrets, so I bowed to get her summer and avenger variants to level 100, but in the second summer event I got literally everyone from the banner, except Nobbu. Also, I wish they sold mini Nobbu plushies.

Reply

RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) #32
(05-13-2020, 07:24 PM)msch0ft Wrote:
(05-09-2020, 05:00 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(05-09-2020, 02:30 AM)Oni Wrote: I just got Avenger Nobu and Jalter on JP. They're both amazing. Be sure to add my FC, as I've got some good supports. Biggrin

I started playing during the middle of the even to get Archer Nobu. I absolutely love the mini Nobu's in the events. They're adorable.

Unfortunately, as I'd literally only just started playing, I made the mistake of only getting NP4 Nobu. She was my first welfare servant.

Similar thing happened to me. I started playing during the beginning of the honnoji revival event, but I procrastinated and only actually began playing the event during the last 2 days, and ended up only getting her to her second ascension. This is one of my biggest regrets, so I bowed to get her summer and avenger variants to level 100, but in the second summer event I got literally everyone from the banner, except Nobbu. Also, I wish they sold mini Nobbu plushies.

I was early in playing and barely scraped past NP5. Really requires a solid friend list with the right CEs to do it in a reasonable time. Later Guda events get worse.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

[+] 1 user Likes Oni's post
Reply

RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) #33
(05-13-2020, 07:24 PM)msch0ft Wrote:
(05-09-2020, 05:00 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(05-09-2020, 02:30 AM)Oni Wrote: I just got Avenger Nobu and Jalter on JP. They're both amazing. Be sure to add my FC, as I've got some good supports. Biggrin

I started playing during the middle of the even to get Archer Nobu. I absolutely love the mini Nobu's in the events. They're adorable.

Unfortunately, as I'd literally only just started playing, I made the mistake of only getting NP4 Nobu. She was my first welfare servant.

Similar thing happened to me. I started playing during the beginning of the honnoji revival event, but I procrastinated and only actually began playing the event during the last 2 days, and ended up only getting her to her second ascension. This is one of my biggest regrets, so I bowed to get her summer and avenger variants to level 100, but in the second summer event I got literally everyone from the banner, except Nobbu. Also, I wish they sold mini Nobbu plushies.

Omg yes to the mini Nobbu plushies. I love the mini Nobus xD

(05-13-2020, 11:44 PM)Oni Wrote:
(05-13-2020, 07:24 PM)msch0ft Wrote:
(05-09-2020, 05:00 PM)Jiggly Wrote: I started playing during the middle of the even to get Archer Nobu. I absolutely love the mini Nobu's in the events. They're adorable.

Unfortunately, as I'd literally only just started playing, I made the mistake of only getting NP4 Nobu. She was my first welfare servant.

Similar thing happened to me. I started playing during the beginning of the honnoji revival event, but I procrastinated and only actually began playing the event during the last 2 days, and ended up only getting her to her second ascension. This is one of my biggest regrets, so I bowed to get her summer and avenger variants to level 100, but in the second summer event I got literally everyone from the banner, except Nobbu. Also, I wish they sold mini Nobbu plushies.

I was early in playing and barely scraped past NP5. Really requires a solid friend list with the right CEs to do it in a reasonable time. Later Guda events get worse.

Those CEs do make such a difference. Wish she would come back round.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Jiggly's post
Reply

RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) #34
(05-14-2020, 09:05 AM)Jiggly Wrote:
(05-13-2020, 07:24 PM)msch0ft Wrote:
(05-09-2020, 05:00 PM)Jiggly Wrote: I started playing during the middle of the even to get Archer Nobu. I absolutely love the mini Nobu's in the events. They're adorable.

Unfortunately, as I'd literally only just started playing, I made the mistake of only getting NP4 Nobu. She was my first welfare servant.

Similar thing happened to me. I started playing during the beginning of the honnoji revival event, but I procrastinated and only actually began playing the event during the last 2 days, and ended up only getting her to her second ascension. This is one of my biggest regrets, so I bowed to get her summer and avenger variants to level 100, but in the second summer event I got literally everyone from the banner, except Nobbu. Also, I wish they sold mini Nobbu plushies.

Omg yes to the mini Nobbu plushies. I love the mini Nobus xD

(05-13-2020, 11:44 PM)Oni Wrote:
(05-13-2020, 07:24 PM)msch0ft Wrote: Similar thing happened to me. I started playing during the beginning of the honnoji revival event, but I procrastinated and only actually began playing the event during the last 2 days, and ended up only getting her to her second ascension. This is one of my biggest regrets, so I bowed to get her summer and avenger variants to level 100, but in the second summer event I got literally everyone from the banner, except Nobbu. Also, I wish they sold mini Nobbu plushies.

I was early in playing and barely scraped past NP5. Really requires a solid friend list with the right CEs to do it in a reasonable time. Later Guda events get worse.

Those CEs do make such a difference. Wish she would come back round.

I'm sure they'll give people a way to get event servants again when the game reaches maturity. F/GO JP just gave everyone a free SSR ticket for the downloads campaign, so anything is possible.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

[+] 2 users Like Oni's post
Reply

RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) #35
(05-16-2020, 01:03 AM)Oni Wrote:
(05-14-2020, 09:05 AM)Jiggly Wrote:
(05-13-2020, 07:24 PM)msch0ft Wrote: Similar thing happened to me. I started playing during the beginning of the honnoji revival event, but I procrastinated and only actually began playing the event during the last 2 days, and ended up only getting her to her second ascension. This is one of my biggest regrets, so I bowed to get her summer and avenger variants to level 100, but in the second summer event I got literally everyone from the banner, except Nobbu. Also, I wish they sold mini Nobbu plushies.

Omg yes to the mini Nobbu plushies. I love the mini Nobus xD

(05-13-2020, 11:44 PM)Oni Wrote: I was early in playing and barely scraped past NP5. Really requires a solid friend list with the right CEs to do it in a reasonable time. Later Guda events get worse.

Those CEs do make such a difference. Wish she would come back round.

I'm sure they'll give people a way to get event servants again when the game reaches maturity. F/GO JP just gave everyone a free SSR ticket for the downloads campaign, so anything is possible.

That's a fair point. Though I hope I'm still playing by that time!

Still, some of the welfare servants are really good. Any chance to get them is great it my book.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) #36
Skadi just came out on NA, as they're celebrating 3rd anniversary. People are going crazy.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) #37
Valentine's events are going on right now. Updated my support list, in case people still wanted to add me.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) #38
The CCC event is amazing, but man, that challenge quest is freaking hard.

Reply

RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) #39
(03-05-2021, 02:49 AM)msch0ft Wrote: The CCC event is amazing, but man, that challenge quest is freaking hard.

Good luck! I'd done it twice on JP and once on NA. Couldn't force myself to do it again. Looking forward to summer.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

[+] 1 user Likes Oni's post
Reply

RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) #40
I was a bit hesitant about the game at first, but its alot of fun.

Reply