Login Register






Otaku Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) #21
Saber Wars is going on. Updated my support in case anyone plays. Biggrin
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) #22
(03-20-2020, 11:51 PM)Oni Wrote: Saber Wars is going on. Updated my support in case anyone plays. Biggrin

Saber wars is pretty good so far. Just a few days left on it!
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) #23
I agree btw Kizuna sucked ass compared to epic seven** just a heads up. Especialyl the season finale, oooof

Reply

RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) #24
Who are you guys saving for in NA this year? I am planning to get Okita Alter, Skadi, Shi Huang Di and a few summer waifus if the Gacha Gods have mercy.

Reply

RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) #25
(05-09-2020, 01:07 AM)msch0ft Wrote: Who are you guys saving for in NA this year? I am planning to get Okita Alter, Skadi, Shi Huang Di and a few summer waifus if the Gacha Gods have mercy.

Skadi 100%. After that I only want Summer Musashi, Avenger Nobu, and Ruler Arturia. Maybe some summer servants. I play JP as well, so most of the upcoming banners are "meh" for me.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

[+] 1 user Likes Oni's post
Reply

RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) #26
(05-09-2020, 01:44 AM)Oni Wrote:
(05-09-2020, 01:07 AM)msch0ft Wrote: Who are you guys saving for in NA this year? I am planning to get Okita Alter, Skadi, Shi Huang Di and a few summer waifus if the Gacha Gods have mercy.

Skadi 100%. After that I only want Summer Musashi, Avenger Nobu, and Ruler Arturia. Maybe some summer servants. I play JP as well, so most of the upcoming banners are "meh" for me.

I've actually been saving for avenger Nobbu since she got released on JP. There is no way I'm not summoning her. I might even whale for her if needed.

Reply

RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) #27
(05-09-2020, 02:17 AM)msch0ft Wrote:
(05-09-2020, 01:44 AM)Oni Wrote:
(05-09-2020, 01:07 AM)msch0ft Wrote: Who are you guys saving for in NA this year? I am planning to get Okita Alter, Skadi, Shi Huang Di and a few summer waifus if the Gacha Gods have mercy.

Skadi 100%. After that I only want Summer Musashi, Avenger Nobu, and Ruler Arturia. Maybe some summer servants. I play JP as well, so most of the upcoming banners are "meh" for me.

I've actually been saving for avenger Nobbu since she got released on JP. There is no way I'm not summoning her. I might even whale for her if needed.

I just got Avenger Nobu and Jalter on JP. They're both amazing. Be sure to add my FC, as I've got some good supports. Biggrin
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) #28
(05-09-2020, 02:30 AM)Oni Wrote:
(05-09-2020, 02:17 AM)msch0ft Wrote:
(05-09-2020, 01:44 AM)Oni Wrote: Skadi 100%. After that I only want Summer Musashi, Avenger Nobu, and Ruler Arturia. Maybe some summer servants. I play JP as well, so most of the upcoming banners are "meh" for me.

I've actually been saving for avenger Nobbu since she got released on JP. There is no way I'm not summoning her. I might even whale for her if needed.

I just got Avenger Nobu and Jalter on JP. They're both amazing. Be sure to add my FC, as I've got some good supports. Biggrin

I started playing during the middle of the even to get Archer Nobu. I absolutely love the mini Nobu's in the events. They're adorable.

Unfortunately, as I'd literally only just started playing, I made the mistake of only getting NP4 Nobu. She was my first welfare servant.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Jiggly's post
Reply

RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) #29
(05-09-2020, 05:00 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(05-09-2020, 02:30 AM)Oni Wrote:
(05-09-2020, 02:17 AM)msch0ft Wrote: I've actually been saving for avenger Nobbu since she got released on JP. There is no way I'm not summoning her. I might even whale for her if needed.

I just got Avenger Nobu and Jalter on JP. They're both amazing. Be sure to add my FC, as I've got some good supports. Biggrin

I started playing during the middle of the even to get Archer Nobu. I absolutely love the mini Nobu's in the events. They're adorable.

Unfortunately, as I'd literally only just started playing, I made the mistake of only getting NP4 Nobu. She was my first welfare servant.

The good thing about NP4, is that it's only a problem if you have OCD. In reality, you'll rarely be in a fight where NP5 makes a big enough difference over NP4. NP2 is the biggest stat increase, whereas NP5 is the smallest.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) #30
(05-09-2020, 07:02 PM)Oni Wrote:
(05-09-2020, 05:00 PM)Jiggly Wrote:
(05-09-2020, 02:30 AM)Oni Wrote: I just got Avenger Nobu and Jalter on JP. They're both amazing. Be sure to add my FC, as I've got some good supports. Biggrin

I started playing during the middle of the even to get Archer Nobu. I absolutely love the mini Nobu's in the events. They're adorable.

Unfortunately, as I'd literally only just started playing, I made the mistake of only getting NP4 Nobu. She was my first welfare servant.

The good thing about NP4, is that it's only a problem if you have OCD. In reality, you'll rarely be in a fight where NP5 makes a big enough difference over NP4. NP2 is the biggest stat increase, whereas NP5 is the smallest.

I've found this to be very true. As that was early in my gameplay, I actually found Nobu extremely useful. She also worked well with my existing team of busters.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply