Login Register




The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.


Bump My Lock - Lock Picks, Bump Keys, and More filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Bump My Lock - Lock Picks, Bump Keys, and More #11
(08-12-2013, 01:15 AM)Cloud Wrote: Well I don't have a key, we only have two keys and my parents have both, so I would have a set if I ever went out alone just to be sure I can get back in! xD

It only costs $5 to get a key made.

Reply

RE: Bump My Lock - Lock Picks, Bump Keys, and More #12
(08-12-2013, 01:16 AM)Kirito Wrote: It only costs $5 to get a key made.

I have no clue where I would go to get a key. I have yet to see a shop in my town called "Key Maker Dude".

Reply

RE: Bump My Lock - Lock Picks, Bump Keys, and More #13
Question Oni, Why would someone need a skill like lockpicking besides being a Thieve.
[Image: xlbdwZT.png]

Reply

RE: Bump My Lock - Lock Picks, Bump Keys, and More #14
(08-12-2013, 01:16 AM)Kirito Wrote: It only costs $5 to get a key made.
That isn't thinking like a hacker, that's the easy solution.
(08-12-2013, 01:31 AM)Blue Wrote: Question Oni, Why would someone need a skill like lockpicking besides being a Thieve.
Just to know how to do it, or other malicious purposes besides stealing.

Reply

RE: Bump My Lock - Lock Picks, Bump Keys, and More #15
(08-12-2013, 01:31 AM)Blue Wrote: Question Oni, Why would someone need a skill like lockpicking besides being a Thieve.

If you ever got locked out of your car or locked out of your house or lost a key or anything like that it can be a nice skill to have! Biggrin

Reply

RE: Bump My Lock - Lock Picks, Bump Keys, and More #16
(08-12-2013, 01:31 AM)Blue Wrote: Question Oni, Why would someone need a skill like lockpicking besides being a Thieve.

Honestly, I just enjoy doing it. I'd never break into someone's house or break the law like that (in all seriousness, really). It's a neat skill to show off and occasionally it can be helpful, if you get locked out of your house or anything like that. I consider it a form of hacking, purely because of the problem-solving aspect.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Bump My Lock - Lock Picks, Bump Keys, and More #17
(08-12-2013, 01:18 AM)Cloud Wrote: I have no clue where I would go to get a key. I have yet to see a shop in my town called "Key Maker Dude".

Home depot, ace hardware.

Reply

RE: Bump My Lock - Lock Picks, Bump Keys, and More #18
(08-12-2013, 03:08 AM)Kirito Wrote: Home depot, ace hardware.

I honestly don't have either of those, I live in quite a small town, I would probably have to take a 40 minute drive just to find one of those...

Reply

RE: Bump My Lock - Lock Picks, Bump Keys, and More #19
(08-12-2013, 03:10 AM)Cloud Wrote: I honestly don't have either of those, I live in quite a small town, I would probably have to take a 40 minute drive just to find one of those...

Lowes? My local Lowes makes them! Smile
[Image: xlbdwZT.png]

Reply

RE: Bump My Lock - Lock Picks, Bump Keys, and More #20
(08-12-2013, 03:48 AM)Blue Wrote: Lowes? My local Lowes makes them! Smile

I don't even know what a Lowes is... Sorry, I live in the smallest province in Canada xD

Reply