Login Register






Cobra Kai filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Cobra Kai #11
(01-22-2020, 06:21 PM)aabee Wrote: What about this serial talking?

What do you mean?
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Cobra Kai #12
I mean that you shared that trailer and is this just random ninja movie or somethinng special to you.

Reply

RE: Cobra Kai #13
(01-22-2020, 11:09 PM)aabee Wrote: I mean that you shared that trailer and is this just random ninja movie or somethinng special to you.

It's not the trailer, but rather the TV series of Cobra Kai.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Cobra Kai #14
Cobra Kai is the best series available on Neflix so far. I watched lot of series this year but this one hit different. All characters and story buildup is perfect.
Waiting for new season

Reply

RE: Cobra Kai #15
(04-01-2021, 06:32 AM)Navlehal96 Wrote: Cobra Kai is the best series available on Neflix so far. I watched lot of series this year but this one hit different. All characters and story buildup is perfect.
Waiting for new season
It's nice to read you're enjoying It.

I personally don't have time for TV, but really enjoyed the original Karate Kid back In the mid 80s.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Cobra Kai #16
(05-06-2018, 03:35 AM)mothered Wrote: good fight scene at the 9:00 minute mark

Pure karma.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply