Login Register






Real Life Purge filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Real Life Purge #21
Tbh, the whole idea seems psychotic to me when it comes to murder. There are some people I dislike, but I don't think to the point I'd ever want them dead. If hypothetically thee were such event, I imagine I'd be safe where I live. It's really a city of old people lol apart from the uni which is kinda in it's own place. Would people target here to rob old people? I wonder lol
Spoiler:
[Image: rsz-rufdq6b.png]

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Generally with our forum, I figured this went without saying. However, recent discussion has led me to believe otherwise. People are encouraged to read and follow our rules, especially those regarding illegal content. You have been warned - @Oni

Reply

RE: Real Life Purge #22
hell no! i wouldnt wanna kill anyone except they wanna kill me first

Reply

RE: Real Life Purge #23
I’d participate in a way which I’m stealing good from big sites and banks perhaps, but I wouldn’t want to harm anyone in mind in particular.
discord: aguny

Reply

RE: Real Life Purge #24
(01-19-2020, 07:19 AM)Agony Wrote: I’d participate in a way which I’m stealing good from big sites

Agree.

There are companies that charge a ridiculous amount when selling their products- some operating at a 200% profit. Looking at It from this angle, In a way they're stealing from consumers, so doing the very same to them (by SEing) Is not a problem for me.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post
Reply

RE: Real Life Purge #25
Actually, We need everyone on this earth but if that is going to happen. I will take a look at physiology of my body, as the body get rid of CO2 and enter Oxygen in the process of Respiration. This is from our angle but what about plants? They get rid of O and enter CO2. Do you see the killer for me(CO2) is the one who keep it alive. So I think, I will take cops role and prevent all of you from stealing and killing.

This world really need justice and a Power to force this justice.

I'm not sure If I got you or not but after seeing the comments I sent my answer.
Die  But Don't Lie
“Oh Abu Dharr! Don’t look at the smallness of the sin but look at the one you disobeyed.” Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
[Image: p_237m2jx1.png]
Click for Free VPN

Reply

RE: Real Life Purge #26
(01-19-2020, 06:43 PM)Mr.Kurd Wrote: Actually, We need everyone on this earth but if that is going to happen. I will take a look at physiology of my body, as the body get rid of CO2 and enter Oxygen in the process of Respiration. This is from our angle but what about plants? They get rid of O and enter CO2. Do you see the killer for me(CO2) is the one who keep it alive. So I think, I will take cops role and prevent all of you from stealing and killing.

This world really need justice and a Power to force this justice.

I'm not sure If I got you or not but after seeing the comments I sent my answer.

Totally agree. I wouldn't want to see anyone killed or see individuals stolen from.

[+] 1 user Likes critikal17's post
Reply