Login Register






Leak Best Email app (12MB ONLY) filter_list
Author
Message
Best Email app (12MB ONLY) #1
this is a good email app with small size
LINK :
Download
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2020, 02:23 PM by HakeemSW.)

Reply

RE: Best Email app (12MB ONLY) #2
Just letting you know that the link Is down.

Also, as stated In the rules, short/redirection links are not permitted.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Best Email app (12MB ONLY) #3
(01-18-2020, 11:04 AM)mothered Wrote: Just letting you know that the link Is down.

Also, as stated In the rules, short/redirection links are not permitted.
sorry , I'll never use it again

(01-18-2020, 02:19 PM)HakeemSW Wrote:
(01-18-2020, 11:04 AM)mothered Wrote: Just letting you know that the link Is down.

Also, as stated In the rules, short/redirection links are not permitted.
sorry , I'll never use it again
I changed the link
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2020, 02:24 PM by HakeemSW.)

Reply

RE: Best Email app (12MB ONLY) #4
(01-18-2020, 02:19 PM)HakeemSW Wrote:
(01-18-2020, 11:04 AM)mothered Wrote: Just letting you know that the link Is down.

Also, as stated In the rules, short/redirection links are not permitted.
sorry , I'll never use it again

(01-18-2020, 02:19 PM)HakeemSW Wrote:
(01-18-2020, 11:04 AM)mothered Wrote: Just letting you know that the link Is down.

Also, as stated In the rules, short/redirection links are not permitted.
sorry , I'll never use it again
I changed the link

All good now.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Best Email app (12MB ONLY) #5
(01-18-2020, 03:05 PM)mothered Wrote:
(01-18-2020, 02:19 PM)HakeemSW Wrote:
(01-18-2020, 11:04 AM)mothered Wrote: Just letting you know that the link Is down.

Also, as stated In the rules, short/redirection links are not permitted.
sorry , I'll never use it again

(01-18-2020, 02:19 PM)HakeemSW Wrote: sorry , I'll never use it again
I changed the link

All good now.
Hi
Why can't I log in to the "Accounts" section until I have posted 50 posts?

Reply

RE: Best Email app (12MB ONLY) #6
(01-18-2020, 08:27 PM)HakeemSW Wrote:
(01-18-2020, 03:05 PM)mothered Wrote:
(01-18-2020, 02:19 PM)HakeemSW Wrote: sorry , I'll never use it again

I changed the link

All good now.
Hi
Why can't I log in to the "Accounts" section until I have posted 50 posts?
I didn't know that was a thing but I must inform you, I don't think posts in the intro section counts towards that.
Spoiler:
[Image: rsz-rufdq6b.png]

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Generally with our forum, I figured this went without saying. However, recent discussion has led me to believe otherwise. People are encouraged to read and follow our rules, especially those regarding illegal content. You have been warned - @Oni

Reply

RE: Best Email app (12MB ONLY) #7
(01-18-2020, 09:31 PM)Strait McCool Wrote:
(01-18-2020, 08:27 PM)HakeemSW Wrote:
(01-18-2020, 03:05 PM)mothered Wrote: All good now.
Hi
Why can't I log in to the "Accounts" section until I have posted 50 posts?
I didn't know that was a thing but I must inform you, I don't think posts in the intro section counts towards that.
oh, thanks for telling me

Reply

RE: Best Email app (12MB ONLY) #8
well, maybe i shoul co-ask

Reply

RE: Best Email app (12MB ONLY) #9
Alternatively, you can use https://protonmail.com/ which is free to use and with the free package you get 500.00 MB storage & 3 folders. It's open-source too and has been my daily driver for about a year now. The only thing is you can't use external email clients with it unless you buy the premium package which is only $5 a month.

Reply

RE: Best Email app (12MB ONLY) #10
(01-18-2020, 08:27 PM)HakeemSW Wrote:
(01-18-2020, 03:05 PM)mothered Wrote:
(01-18-2020, 02:19 PM)HakeemSW Wrote: sorry , I'll never use it again

I changed the link

All good now.
Hi
Why can't I log in to the "Accounts" section until I have posted 50 posts?

It's the nature of the forum.

It warrants and requires a minimum post count.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply