Login Register






Otaku Anime to watch while high. filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Anime to watch while high. #11
(01-05-2020, 01:12 AM)zn0 Wrote: Nichijou, it's hilarious when you're sober

^ This.

Reply

RE: Anime to watch while high. #12
Wait what? How can being high condition have specific type of anime? I mean what kind of difference can it make? Biggrin
I admire gaming: Hwheels, Fbird, Quizer & Run2.

Reply

RE: Anime to watch while high. #13
(01-17-2020, 07:15 AM)deniroloser Wrote: Wait what? How can being high condition have specific type of anime? I mean what kind of difference can it make? Biggrin
Well, when I'm high stuff feels way more exaggerated and over the top. So the funny parts are funnier, the sad parts hit harder and the fucked up moments really get me thinking about deep stuff and whatnot. Everyone has different experiences with weed, but for me most of the regular things that I do become way more intense and usually more enjoyable.

Reply

RE: Anime to watch while high. #14
(01-17-2020, 07:15 AM)deniroloser Wrote: Wait what? How can being high condition have specific type of anime? I mean what kind of difference can it make? Biggrin

It's the same as watching x type of films when high. People like to watch silly stuff when their brain is malfunctioning Wink
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Anime to watch while high. #15
https://myanimelist.net/anime/18139/Tonari_no_Seki-kun

my go-to when i'm drunk/high

Reply

RE: Anime to watch while high. #16
Try ingesting a full sheet of acid and watching Attack on titan.

Reply

RE: Anime to watch while high. #17
In fact, any one you like will do, but Onepunchman will do just fine.

Reply

RE: Anime to watch while high. #18
I've also watched once anime when I was high but I don't remember that anime.

Reply

RE: Anime to watch while high. #19
Black Clover is pretty cool to watch while high. All the colors from the demons are bright purple and green cool to see
Telegram: pjspooky
Discord: 99xyz
Kik: tweaker

Reply

RE: Anime to watch while high. #20
I will watch all of them, watching anime while high is something special

Reply