Login Register






Real Life Purge filter_list
Author
Message
Real Life Purge #1
So, I know a few people who have said that if the purge were to become a real thing, they would support it and participate.

So, I wanna know, would any of you support it? Personally I wouldn't, I appreciate the sentiment of allowing people to relieve themselves of criminal urges, but I find that lends itself to enjoying it too much. Also, obviously, I do not support murder, legal or not.

And, whether or not you would support it, what would you do if you were forced to participate?

Interested to see your responses :p

Reply

RE: Real Life Purge #2
I'd sleep through it under the floor.

EDIT: I can't imagine myself harming people. The best I could do is probably steal expensive tech from malls.
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2020, 01:48 AM by OversouL.)
[Image: dHJ4Beo.gif]
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.

[+] 1 user Likes OversouL's post
Reply

RE: Real Life Purge #3
(01-17-2020, 01:46 AM)OversouL Wrote: I'd sleep through it under the floor.

EDIT: I can't imagine myself harming people. The best I could do is probably steal expensive tech from malls.

Right along with you, I'd rent a boat, and head out in the middle of a lake or something. No one would bother coming all the way out there unless they really wanted to hurt me specifically.

Same here, hurting someone is just out of the question for me. But hijacking an Amazon truck, I might be on to something there...

Reply

RE: Real Life Purge #4
Quote:But hijacking an Amazon truck, I might be on to something there.
Priceless comment. It's made my day.

Quote:hurting someone is just out of the question for me.
For this very reason, I do not support It.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Real Life Purge #5
If your friends are serious, I'd question their mental stability. Personally, I'll only harm others in self-defense. I'm sure there's some sickos out there, though.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Real Life Purge #6
Before the purge starts, I'd be parked outside the biggest bank in New York City ready to rob it.
Placeholder until I can think of something witty

Reply

RE: Real Life Purge #7
This Quote says it all:

"Do onto others as they do onto you"

~e-40

[+] 1 user Likes Mr_waffle's post
Reply

RE: Real Life Purge #8
Yeah that doesn't sound like much fun to me. Especially since I still have so many family members still alive. And even then, the most I could do is steal.

Reply

RE: Real Life Purge #9
That's a good one ...
I would not support it, tooo many innocents would be killed for sure.
For me... It's more like a "Fantasy" i like the idea of being able to get rid of some assoles , some people that have hurt me in the past, that ruined my reputation, etc.. or just make them suffer... but in reality i wouldn't be able to do that. I would go hide also on a boat in the middle of a HUGE lake, after breaking in a Bank to get some money to help my loved ones.
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2020, 05:27 PM by xxtripodxx.)
[Image: 0rq9vuM.png]

Discord: xXTripodXx#9841
https://t.me/xxXTripodXxx

[+] 1 user Likes xxtripodxx's post
Reply

RE: Real Life Purge #10
I would support it. Even though I'm not a physically violent person but I have some things I want to settle with people.

If all crime is legal in the USA then that means you can hack right? I wouldn't use the internet for those few hours then.
Daddy Oni gave me Bronze.
Shout out to Miso for the 100 NSP

Donate Litecoin!: LPoggERs6Ku2EMWZVHFpa9yUSGDJMQrSVG
Simple Dell BIOS Unlocking Guide: Purchase Here!

Reply