Eight Years of Service
Posts: 169
Threads: 42
Real Life Purge 01-17-2020, 01:36 AM
#1
So, I know a few people who have said that if the purge were to become a real thing, they would support it and participate.
So, I wanna know, would any of you support it? Personally I wouldn't, I appreciate the sentiment of allowing people to relieve themselves of criminal urges, but I find that lends itself to enjoying it too much. Also, obviously, I do not support murder, legal or not.
And, whether or not you would support it, what would you do if you were forced to participate?
Interested to see your responses :p
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 4,894
Threads: 295
RE: Real Life Purge 01-17-2020, 01:46 AM
#2
I'd sleep through it under the floor.
EDIT: I can't imagine myself harming people. The best I could do is probably steal expensive tech from malls.
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2020, 01:48 AM by OversouL.)
Hidden Lesson: Reactions are always instinctive whereas responses are always well thought of.
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 19,151
Threads: 2,067
RE: Real Life Purge 01-17-2020, 12:08 PM
#5
If your friends are serious, I'd question their mental stability. Personally, I'll only harm others in self-defense. I'm sure there's some sickos out there, though.
•
Nine Years of Service
Posts: 518
Threads: 124
RE: Real Life Purge 01-17-2020, 04:04 PM
#6
Before the purge starts, I'd be parked outside the biggest bank in New York City ready to rob it.
Placeholder until I can think of something witty
•
Six Years of Service
Posts: 16
Threads: 4
RE: Real Life Purge 01-17-2020, 04:20 PM
#7
This Quote says it all:
"Do onto others as they do onto you"
~e-40
Nine Years of Service
Posts: 3,093
Threads: 132
RE: Real Life Purge 01-17-2020, 04:46 PM
#8
Yeah that doesn't sound like much fun to me. Especially since I still have so many family members still alive. And even then, the most I could do is steal.
•
Seven Years of Service
Posts: 323
Threads: 37
RE: Real Life Purge 01-17-2020, 05:25 PM
#9
That's a good one ...
I would not support it, tooo many innocents would be killed for sure.
For me... It's more like a "Fantasy" i like the idea of being able to get rid of some assoles , some people that have hurt me in the past, that ruined my reputation, etc.. or just make them suffer... but in reality i wouldn't be able to do that. I would go hide also on a boat in the middle of a HUGE lake, after breaking in a Bank to get some money to help my loved ones.
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2020, 05:27 PM by xxtripodxx.)
Seven Years of Service
Posts: 319
Threads: 55
RE: Real Life Purge 01-17-2020, 05:33 PM
#10
I would support it. Even though I'm not a physically violent person but I have some things I want to settle with people.
If all crime is legal in the USA then that means you can hack right? I wouldn't use the internet for those few hours then.
Daddy Oni gave me
Bronze.
Shout out to
Miso for the 100 NSP
Donate Litecoin!: LPoggERs6Ku2EMWZVHFpa9yUSGDJMQrSVG
Simple Dell BIOS Unlocking Guide:
Purchase Here!
•