Login Register






Invite for Pirate Bay filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Invite for Pirate Bay #21
I don't know if their onion site is even worth it anymore I used it a while back and their system had very little worth the effort to get it.

Reply

RE: Invite for Pirate Bay #22
https://uktpbmirror.pw/
It was a "Gem" I found a few days ago. Use a proxy or VPN though.

Reply

RE: Invite for Pirate Bay #23
I am also looking for an invite. Please pm me. Thanks! Smile

Reply

RE: Invite for Pirate Bay #24
(06-06-2019, 01:44 AM)edgarallenpoe Wrote: I am also looking for an invite. Please pm me. Thanks! Smile

Rather than grave digging a thread, I suggest creating one of your own.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Invite for Pirate Bay #25
(11-28-2017, 11:18 PM)zorrophreak Wrote:
(11-28-2017, 05:26 AM)xakep Wrote: Since when is  Pirate Bay invite only?

I know this user is banned, however I'll put this here even because it was asked. If I am "Pirate Bay" is a dark net market which looks worryingly similar to Hansa. The link the user provided provides an "Account Suspended" message.

All known links to the site are:
6d3zimnpbwbzdgnp.onion DOWN
p4btzfloayu5s4ww.onion DOWN
6mduol2doz6vlcsn.onion UP
pkwfkh3z76xczyxt.onion DOWN

Based on the design of the site, I'm thinking it could be a fraudulent copy of something like Hansa. However, it is warning me that the site is invite only.

Still looking into it, if I can swing an invite I'll send it your way. Unless another user expresses interest. Then I'll look for a few


Hey I was looking for an invitation to pirate bay is there any way you can help
I was using nightmare but it went down and Tchak is just drugs I m looking for other stuff and I’m having the hardest time finding legit vendors so

Reply