Seven Years of Service
Posts: 37
Threads: 2
What is your favorite snack food? 10-29-2019, 06:56 AM
#1
I'd have to say my favorite snack food is hard pretzels with a nice dip. All the pretzel dips sound nasty if you list the ingredients off but you have to be extremely cultured to realize that dijon mustard sour cream and a little bit of butter tastes amazing on pretzels.
•
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 74,287
Threads: 317
RE: What is your favorite snack food? 10-29-2019, 07:53 AM
#2
Chilli potato chips washed down with a cold can of soda, preferably Coca Cola.
The hotter (the chips), the better.
•
Seven Years of Service
Posts: 319
Threads: 55
RE: What is your favorite snack food? 10-29-2019, 02:16 PM
#4
Takis if I'm craving something Spicy.
Crunchy M&Ms, Crunch Bars, and Twix if I want sweet and Crunchy
I usually prefer to have Spicy or Salt and Vinegar chips.
Daddy Oni gave me
Bronze.
Shout out to
Miso for the 100 NSP
Donate Litecoin!: LPoggERs6Ku2EMWZVHFpa9yUSGDJMQrSVG
Simple Dell BIOS Unlocking Guide:
Purchase Here!
•
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 19,148
Threads: 2,066
RE: What is your favorite snack food? 10-30-2019, 09:15 AM
#9
Had some Spicy Tuna rolls with wasabi the other day. Didn't think I'd ever like sushi, but they were awesome.
•