Login Register






Hey, I'm HawksForFawkes filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Hey, I'm HawksForFawkes #11
(11-20-2012, 12:26 AM)Anonymous_X_ Wrote:
(11-19-2012, 01:31 PM)Devil Child Wrote: Remove my name imidatly!!!

Probably shouldnt of said his...

Lol the second i saw Anonymous in the intro i knew you knew Devil <.<


Anyway welcome to the forum, learn some new hacking skills and uhhh yeah... :blackhat:

Yeah I showed him V for Vendetta and he was over when we were DOSing that gov. sight... He go into it so I showed him this site. Smile He worships you
#MakeSinisterlySexyAgain

Reply

RE: Hey, I'm HawksForFawkes #12
Nice username, HawksForFawkes, I just joined recently

Reply

RE: Hey, I'm HawksForFawkes #13
Aha. Not sure why we have so many people that are interested in Anonymous.
I don't really support them, as they've been going downhill. Welcome to the site regardless.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Hey, I'm HawksForFawkes #14
Well now I kind of don't like Anonymous too. Ever since they started to support Gaza I stopped liking them. It is just really sad what they are doing.
[Image: LIBL.jpeg]

Reply