Login Register






Bookmarked list of Anime filter_list
Author
Message
Bookmarked list of Anime #1
This is the list I've bookmarked that I've watched I will leave it here, and will include later if I could,

Quote:Anime name Latest Status
3D Girlfriend 2nd Season (Sub)
Absolute Duo (Sub)
Asobi ni Iku yo! (Sub)
Asu no Yoichi!
B: The Beginning (Sub)
Beatless
Black Clover (TV) (Sub)
Blassreiter (Sub)
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai (Sub)
Bungou Stray Dogs (Sub) Completed
Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! (Sub)
Claymore (Sub)
Conception (Sub)
Cupid's Chocolates 2nd Season
Dagashi Kashi (Sub)
Darling in the FranXX (Sub)
Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku (Sub)
Death Parade (Sub)
Devils Line (Sub)
Dies Irae (Sub)
Domestic Girlfriend
Dororo (2019)
Eureka Seven (Sub)
Fate/stay night (Sub)
Fire X Fire
Fox Spirit Matchmaker
Full-Time Magister
Full-Time Magister 2nd Season
Fuuka (Sub)
Garo: Honoo no Kokuin (Sub)
Gin no Guardian 2nd Season (Sub)
Gokukoku no Brynhildr (Sub)
Guilty Crown (Sub)
Hakyuu Houshin Engi (Sub)
Happy Sugar Life (Sub)
Hitsugi no Chaika (Sub)
How Not to Summon a Demon Lord (Sub)
I Couldn't Become a Hero, So I Reluctantly Decided to Get a Job.
Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de (Sub)
Isekai Shokudou (Sub)
Isekai wa Smartphone to Tomo ni. (Sub)
Itsuka Tenma no Kuro Usagi
Joukamachi no Dandelion (Sub)
Kaguya-sama: Love is War
Kampfer (Sub)
Kimi ni Todoke
Kiss x Sis
Kiznaiver (Sub)
Knights of Sidonia (Sub)
Knights of Sidonia Season 2 (Dub)
Koe no Katachi (Sub)
Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! (Sub)
Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan (Dub)
Kyoukai no Kanata (Sub)
Last Hope (Sub)
Lord of Vermilion - The Crimson King (Sub)
Love is Like a Cocktail
Mayo Chiki! (Sub)
Mob Psycho 100 II (Sub)
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou (Sub)
Monster Strike
My Cultivator Girlfriend
My Girlfriend Is ShoBitch (Sub)
My Holy Weapon
Nisekoi
No Game No Life (Sub)
Nurarihyon no Mago (Sub)
Nurarihyon no Mago: Sennen Makyou (Sub)
Oda Nobuna no Yabou (Sub)
Omamori Himari
Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru
Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love Comedy wo Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru
Oretachi ni Tsubasa wa Nai (Sub)
Overlord III (Sub)
Owari no Seraph (Sub)
Persona 5 the Animation
ReLIFE (Sub)
Rewrite
Rosario + Vampire (Sub)
Rosario + Vampire Capu2 (Sub)
Ryuuou no Oshigoto!
Saekano
Saikin, Imouto no Yousu ga Chotto Okashiinda ga.
Sankarea (Sub)
Seikoku no Dragonar (Sub)
Seikon no Qwaser
Senran Kagura (Sub)
Shiki (Sub)
Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis (Sub)
Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? (Sub)
Skilled Teaser Takagi-san (Sub)
Soul Land
Soul Land 2nd Season 064
Tawawa on Monday
The Master of Ragnarok and Blesser of Einherjar (Sub)
The Quintessential Quintuplets (Sub)
The Rising of the Shield Hero (Sub)
The Seven Deadly Sins 2 (Sub)
The Seven Heavenly Virtues (Sub)
Tokyo Ghoul 3 (Sub)
Twin Star Exorcists (Dub)
Unlimited Fafnir
UQ Holder! (Sub)
Vampire Knight (Sub)
Yosuga no Sora: In Solitude, Where We Are Least Alone.
Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs
Zero no Tsukaima (Sub)
Zetsuen no Tempest
Armed Girl's Machiavellism (Sub)
Blood Lad (Sub)
Campione! (Sub)
Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai.
Gin no Guardian (Sub)
Grisaia no Kajitsu
Grisaia no Rakuen
Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica (Sub)
High School DxD 1st Season (Dub)
High School DxD 1st Season (Sub)
Hundred (Sub)
IS: Infinite Stratos 2 (Sub)
Knights & Magic (Sub)
Luck & Logic (Sub)
Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai (Dub)
Madan no Ou to Vanadis (Sub)
Mahou Sensou (Sub)
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! (Sub)
Maken-Ki! (Sub)
Masamune-kun's Revenge (Sub)
Mirai Nikki (TV) (Sub)
Motto To LOVE-Ru
Musaigen no Phantom World (Sub)
Re:Creators
Renai Boukun (Sub)
Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records (Sub)
Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut
Seiken Tsukai no World Break (Sub)
Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai (Sub)
The King's Avatar
The Seven Deadly Sins (Sub)
The Testament of Sister New Devil (Sub)
Trinity Seven (Sub)
White Album 2
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku
Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches (Sub)

Reply

RE: Bookmarked list of Anime #2
you a real otaku
personally I have only watched 26 anime at all

Reply

RE: Bookmarked list of Anime #3
(09-16-2019, 02:26 PM)elyesiano Wrote: you a real otaku
personally I have only watched 26 anime at all

How long ago did you start watching anime?

I don't think I could list all the shows I've seen. I didn't start keeping track until many years after I started - So I've forgotten a bunch.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Bookmarked list of Anime #4
nah, I usually bookmarked this on kissanime or my notepad saved in my anime drive and kept backup of this list of something happens, corrupted drive, etc.

I don't remember, when I started anime but the first anime I think is Yu-Gi-Oh!

Reply

RE: Bookmarked list of Anime #5
wow thanks for that list. there are plenty i aint seen before

Reply

RE: Bookmarked list of Anime #6
nice compilation thanks for sharing

Reply

RE: Bookmarked list of Anime #7
Now i guess the big issue is where to watch all these gems.

Reply

RE: Bookmarked list of Anime #8
(09-23-2019, 07:38 AM)pogba84 Wrote: wow thanks for that list. there are plenty i aint seen before

For anyone's future reference: We also have a thread stickied in this section for anime recommendations by our forum members over the years. It's a compilation of anime reviews, synopsis and other information. There are always more to be added, but there is a fairly large number of shows listed so far. Feel free to use it - you can compare the ratings to this bookmarked list. It's called the Review Archive.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply