Eight Years of Service
Posts: 3,059
Threads: 251
RE: Black Bullet v2.5.1 { Cracked } 05-25-2019, 12:18 AM
#82
(05-24-2019, 11:44 PM)Drako Wrote: (05-24-2019, 10:04 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote: (05-24-2019, 09:43 PM)Drako Wrote: It's fine, he's/she's just saying thanks in French.
I see ! but the rules do state
Quote:Post Etiquette
You may not make short, one-word, or image-only posts. We aren't an imageboard. Double-posting, cross-posting, and gravedigging aren't okay either. Your posts must also be legible, have decent grammar, and be in English.
That is true. It's a pretty low quality post.
yes I would say so as well.
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#
•
Seven Years of Service
Posts: 17
Threads: 0
RE: Black Bullet v2.5.1 { Cracked } 05-26-2019, 05:17 AM
#83
VirusTotal Link isn't there. Do you mind rescanning it?
•
Eight Years of Service
Posts: 3,059
Threads: 251
RE: Black Bullet v2.5.1 { Cracked } 05-26-2019, 05:25 AM
#84
(05-26-2019, 05:17 AM)ThereWasAGuy Wrote: VirusTotal Link isn't there. Do you mind rescanning it?
yes the virus total link does work.
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#
•
Seven Years of Service
Posts: 1
Threads: 0
RE: Black Bullet v2.5.1 { Cracked } 05-26-2019, 07:16 AM
#85
can someone upload it again ? link is dead
•
Seven Years of Service
Posts: 1
Threads: 0
RE: Black Bullet v2.5.1 { Cracked } 08-04-2019, 08:19 PM
#88
I haven't tested every tool, but those that I have, are working perfectly.
•
Twelve Years of Service
Posts: 10
Threads: 1
RE: Black Bullet v2.5.1 { Cracked } 08-13-2019, 08:02 AM
#89
The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
•
Seven Years of Service
Posts: 1
Threads: 0
RE: Black Bullet v2.5.1 { Cracked } 08-22-2019, 02:49 AM
#90
thanks for share dude
i will check out
•