Login Register






Please can I change my username? filter_list
Author
Message
Please can I change my username? #1
Hi, apologies for posting here, not sure where I'd put this as I emailed directly but didn't get a reply. Please can I change my username ?

Reply

RE: Please can I change my username? #2
If you mean where, you can change it here. I'm not sure if the first time is free, or you have to pay NSP. But for Gold and above, you can change your username for free.

Reply

RE: Please can I change my username? #3
(08-14-2019, 06:04 PM)Drako Wrote: If you mean where, you can change it here. I'm not sure if the first time is free, or you have to pay NSP. But for Gold and above, you can change your username for free.

Sometimes I'll offer a username change to people for free, if they're new. Chances are if you're active and send me a message, I'll help you out.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Please can I change my username? #4
(08-15-2019, 02:59 PM)Oni Wrote:
(08-14-2019, 06:04 PM)Drako Wrote: If you mean where, you can change it here. I'm not sure if the first time is free, or you have to pay NSP. But for Gold and above, you can change your username for free.

Sometimes I'll offer a username change to people for free, if they're new.

That's so nice of you.

Thread moved from the Introductions forum to The Lounge.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Please can I change my username? #5
(08-15-2019, 02:59 PM)Oni Wrote:
(08-14-2019, 06:04 PM)Drako Wrote: If you mean where, you can change it here. I'm not sure if the first time is free, or you have to pay NSP. But for Gold and above, you can change your username for free.

Sometimes I'll offer a username change to people for free, if they're new. Chances are if you're active and send me a message, I'll help you out.

Thank you, I will send you a pm if you are able to change it for free

Reply