Login Register






Looking for some individuals that are not afraid to take chances... filter_list
Author
Message
Looking for some individuals that are not afraid to take chances... #1
Hello family. Sorry I have been gone from the group these last few months.....I found [redacted] and so my time has been all consumed by that and [redacted]. Prior to this, my universes consisted of [redacted], [redacted], [redacted] and sinister.li. I though I was king of the cyber underworld. The thing about the world is that it seems small until the day its not....In my travels I have not found any forum with higher intelligence then you you gents (and gals) here on sinister.li. The technical knowledge possessed by many members of this group is supreme in my experience. Im looking for a few good men.....ones that might be open to a little mischief with kali ? Let me know
williamcostgan outi

Reply

RE: Looking for some individuals that are not afraid to take chances... #2
(08-05-2019, 09:17 AM)williamcostigan Wrote: Im looking for a few good men.....ones that  might be open to a little mischief with kali ?

Could you elaborate more about what type of skills are you looking for ? (e.g reverse-engineering, exploit dev, web exploitation)
[Image: iQDVDdD.gif]

Reply

RE: Looking for some individuals that are not afraid to take chances... #3
What @Cr3aTor said. There's not much we can do if we don't know what to do.

Reply

RE: Looking for some individuals that are not afraid to take chances... #4
weird post :/, I'm curious as well

Reply

RE: Looking for some individuals that are not afraid to take chances... #5
Quote:Im looking for a few good men.....ones that might be open to a little mischief with kali
In what capacity?
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Looking for some individuals that are not afraid to take chances... #6
this sounds so cringe lmfao

[+] 2 users Like ahi's post
Reply

RE: Looking for some individuals that are not afraid to take chances... #7
Hello to your orders, I'm told by Daniel the naughty

Reply

RE: Looking for some individuals that are not afraid to take chances... #8
How many Xanax have You taken, bud? Other options are drunk or a cocaine/Xanax combo. I'm going with B or C. Uppers and downers at the same time results in an easy-to-spot overly friendly slur with a sense of grandiosity leading to posting what seems penultimately useful at the time with cringes for all later on.

Reply

RE: Looking for some individuals that are not afraid to take chances... #9
look to fiverr if u want to look online job also better u doing job at mcdonald if u want offline and want collect money first.

Reply

RE: Looking for some individuals that are not afraid to take chances... #10
I interested check your pm.

Reply