Login Register






Captcha to register filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Captcha to register #11
(07-03-2019, 04:15 PM)Magnetron Wrote: Just do me a favor and don't implement some contraption that will end up filtering real users among bots. So many captchas are seriously annoying nowadays. The medal goes to Battleforums which asked me which game a font was from as a security question, as if I was supposed to know. Despite guessing it right, I was rejected due to a connection error which conveniently said I gave the wrong answer. Then the admin had the nerve to give me attitude when I sent several emails asking for help with his confusing bullshit, like his choice to make a dysfunctional registration process was my fucking fault to begin with.

Don't be that guy.

For Oni, his users are paramount. I can't see him implementing something as stupid as that.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

[+] 1 user Likes Jiggly's post

RE: Captcha to register #12
(07-06-2019, 09:13 AM)Jiggly Wrote: For Oni, his users are paramount. I can't see him implementing something as stupid as that.

I'm not saying he would, just giving an outstanding example of what not to do. It's hard finding that right balance.

[+] 1 user Likes Magnetron's post

RE: Captcha to register #13
(07-06-2019, 04:02 PM)Magnetron Wrote:
(07-06-2019, 09:13 AM)Jiggly Wrote: For Oni, his users are paramount. I can't see him implementing something as stupid as that.

I'm not saying he would, just giving an outstanding example of what not to do. It's hard finding that right balance.

I understand. And what an example it was!

I just wanted to clarify to everyone else, we won't be doing that xD
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]


RE: Captcha to register #14
https://www.geetest.com/en/

this is my favorite nowadays