Seven Years of Service
Posts: 192
Threads: 7
Nice me with a netflix acc :) 06-09-2019, 10:40 PM
#1
Pretty much what it says on the title. I paid a guy on here for an acc who said he will give me new ones if the password got changed but he ain't replying.
Edit, i know ppl post some on here. But i'd like one sent via pm so others won't know it
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2019, 10:43 PM by Razerr.)
If Things Don't Go Right, Go Left.
•
Seven Years of Service
Posts: 192
Threads: 7
RE: Nice me with a netflix acc :) 06-10-2019, 01:28 PM
#4
(06-10-2019, 01:16 AM)Drako Wrote: (06-09-2019, 10:40 PM)Razerr Wrote: Pretty much what it says on the title. I paid a guy on here for an acc who said he will give me new ones if the password got changed but he ain't replying.
Edit, i know ppl post some on here. But i'd like one sent via pm so others won't know it
What I tell so many people is, watch for the persons' reputation. And in all honesty, just look for accounts here, or crack the account yourself. It's really easy.
I got a macbook will i be able to crack netflix acc's still?
If Things Don't Go Right, Go Left.
•
Seven Years of Service
Posts: 192
Threads: 7
RE: Nice me with a netflix acc :) 06-10-2019, 06:30 PM
#6
(06-10-2019, 05:09 PM)Drako Wrote: (06-10-2019, 01:28 PM)Razerr Wrote: (06-10-2019, 01:16 AM)Drako Wrote: What I tell so many people is, watch for the persons' reputation. And in all honesty, just look for accounts here, or crack the account yourself. It's really easy.
I got a macbook will i be able to crack netflix acc's still?
Probably not. Most of them are in executable form, which means they won't run on Mac systems. Only Windows. Unless you can find a checker coded in Python, you're out of luck.
yikes, ty though. pretty much only got apple products. but If you can me a netflix acc i'd be ever so grateful
If Things Don't Go Right, Go Left.
•
Seven Years of Service
Posts: 50
Threads: 1
RE: Nice me with a netflix acc :) 01-05-2020, 04:12 PM
#7
For macbook the solution is boot camp
•