Seven Years of Service
Posts: 2
Threads: 0
RE: FaucetCollector v2.1.2 Cracked 04-19-2019, 04:27 PM
#11
This is an infected version v2.0.12 uploader said it is 2.1.2 but he is wrong and the detection is not false positive it is 100% posiive. DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS
•
Eight Years of Service
Posts: 3,059
Threads: 251
RE: FaucetCollector v2.1.2 Cracked 04-21-2019, 05:26 AM
#12
(04-19-2019, 04:27 PM)xorro Wrote: This is an infected version v2.0.12 uploader said it is 2.1.2 but he is wrong and the detection is not false positive it is 100% posiive. DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS
well, that why it is important to use VM or sandbox the file.
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#
Seven Years of Service
Posts: 2
Threads: 0
RE: FaucetCollector v2.1.2 Cracked 04-21-2019, 01:54 PM
#14
I think the file is clean. But it doesn't work anyway. server error 404
•
Eight Years of Service
Posts: 3,059
Threads: 251
RE: FaucetCollector v2.1.2 Cracked 04-24-2019, 12:08 AM
#16
(04-21-2019, 12:10 PM)mothered Wrote: (04-19-2019, 04:27 PM)xorro Wrote: This is an infected version v2.0.12 uploader said it is 2.1.2 but he is wrong and the detection is not false positive it is 100% posiive. DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS
Please provide evidence supporting your claim.
I can then taken action accordingly.
I do not think it has a virus. but he should know how to sandboxie or vm the file first.
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#
•
Seven Years of Service
Posts: 104
Threads: 26
RE: FaucetCollector v2.1.2 Cracked 06-03-2019, 11:57 PM
#18
Merci du partage je matte ca.
•
Seven Years of Service
Posts: 30
Threads: 6
RE: FaucetCollector v2.1.2 Cracked 06-07-2019, 12:37 AM
#19
Thanks for this tool, I'll see how it works
•
Nine Years of Service
Posts: 3,093
Threads: 132
RE: FaucetCollector v2.1.2 Cracked 06-07-2019, 02:32 AM
#20
Looks like a great way to earn free BTC on the side. If the tool does what I expect it to do. And the link to the download has a Virus Total included. It's also a MEGA download. Thank you for the share!
•