Login Register






Black Bullet v2.5.1 { Cracked } filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Black Bullet v2.5.1 { Cracked } #71
(05-15-2019, 09:46 AM)gelandangan Wrote:
(05-14-2019, 07:41 PM)Drako Wrote:
(05-14-2019, 06:52 PM)gelandangan Wrote: many has virus trojan dll

Are you sure? I'm not sure if I got the tool from him or someone on YouTube.

I check in virus total that posting in first page
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/8ca4.../detection

correct me if I am wrong

That's a bit scary, and it's just the zip file. Try running it in Hybrid Analysis for better results.


RE: Black Bullet v2.5.1 { Cracked } #72
merciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii


RE: Black Bullet v2.5.1 { Cracked } #73
(05-15-2019, 06:06 PM)khedhiri2012 Wrote: merciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

please write in english!!!
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#


RE: Black Bullet v2.5.1 { Cracked } #74
(05-20-2019, 08:58 AM)darkninja1980 Wrote:
(05-15-2019, 06:06 PM)khedhiri2012 Wrote: merciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

please write in english!!!

It means "Thanks" in French


RE: Black Bullet v2.5.1 { Cracked } #75
merccccccciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii


RE: Black Bullet v2.5.1 { Cracked } #76
(05-15-2019, 09:46 AM)gelandangan Wrote:
(05-14-2019, 07:41 PM)Drako Wrote:
(05-14-2019, 06:52 PM)gelandangan Wrote: many has virus trojan dll

Are you sure? I'm not sure if I got the tool from him or someone on YouTube.

I check in virus total that posting in first page
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/8ca4.../detection

correct me if I am wrong

Read more about how anti-viruses make money.

One of many ways is being payed by companies like Apple, Google, Microsoft, etc. to mark legitimate hacking tools has high priority viruses. As Mircosoft put it, "this prevents rookie's from doing serious damage.", and is why many people, including the admin, suggest you use Sandboxie, or a spare system. The only way to truly test a hacking program, is to run it and check yourself.

You can run it in Sandboxie and check yourself, or ask one of the other 30+ people that have downloaded it.

(05-14-2019, 07:41 PM)Drako Wrote:
(05-14-2019, 06:52 PM)gelandangan Wrote: many has virus trojan dll

Are you sure? I'm not sure if I got the tool from him or someone on YouTube.


Fuck youtube. Going to YouTube for tools is the equivalent of going to the grocery store for a new computer.
(This post was last modified: 05-21-2019, 07:49 PM by Trilly Reign.)
[Image: line-rainbow.gif]

Check out my linktree for more content!


RE: Black Bullet v2.5.1 { Cracked } #77
Your link is down by the way. I was going back to download this because mine wouldn't start. Try using what I do with my packs. Just make one RAR file, and put it into another, and make both of them password protected. Just name them something less suspicious, like "GFX" something. That way no moderator on MEGA can wipe your file.


RE: Black Bullet v2.5.1 { Cracked } #78
(05-21-2019, 09:36 AM)khedhiri2012 Wrote: merccccccciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

this is an english speaking forum!!!!
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#


RE: Black Bullet v2.5.1 { Cracked } #79
(05-24-2019, 09:34 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote:
(05-21-2019, 09:36 AM)khedhiri2012 Wrote: merccccccciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

this is an english speaking forum!!!!

It's fine, he's/she's just saying thanks in French.


RE: Black Bullet v2.5.1 { Cracked } #80
(05-24-2019, 09:43 PM)Drako Wrote:
(05-24-2019, 09:34 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote:
(05-21-2019, 09:36 AM)khedhiri2012 Wrote: merccccccciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

this is an english speaking forum!!!!

It's fine, he's/she's just saying thanks in French.

I see ! but the rules do state
Quote:Post Etiquette
You may not make short, one-word, or image-only posts. We aren't an imageboard. Double-posting, cross-posting, and gravedigging aren't okay either. Your posts must also be legible, have decent grammar, and be in English.
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#