Eight Years of Service
Posts: 3,059
Threads: 251
RE: I need both windows 8 and windows 10 product keys. 03-28-2019, 08:36 PM
#11
(03-28-2019, 06:58 PM)Kludge Wrote: Torrent site and a search for 'Windows activation tool' or something like that. Some torrent sites use google dorking commands to get more exacting results, I think PB uses dorking, quotes, special character commands, etc.
With all your time on the deep web you should be able to navigate a clear web torrent site.
To be honest I do not mess with torrents sites too much. because there is a lot of viruses on the files.
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#
•
Eight Years of Service
Posts: 3,059
Threads: 251
RE: I need both windows 8 and windows 10 product keys. 03-29-2019, 04:19 AM
#13
(03-29-2019, 03:04 AM)mothered Wrote: (03-28-2019, 08:36 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote: To be honest I do not mess with torrents sites too much. because there is a lot of viruses on the files.
Use a dedicated host physical machine, solely used for torrent downloads.
Once the file Is deemed safe, transfer It using a clean (also dedicated) USB stick to your main PC.
I see but I do like to have a direct file of it.
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#
•
Eight Years of Service
Posts: 3,059
Threads: 251
RE: I need both windows 8 and windows 10 product keys. 03-29-2019, 04:22 PM
#15
(03-29-2019, 04:24 AM)mothered Wrote: (03-29-2019, 04:19 AM)darkninja1980 Wrote: (03-29-2019, 03:04 AM)mothered Wrote: Use a dedicated host physical machine, solely used for torrent downloads.
Once the file Is deemed safe, transfer It using a clean (also dedicated) USB stick to your main PC.
I see but I do like to have a direct file of it.
There's no right or wrong, each to their own.
the problem with torrents files is because it takes a long time to download.
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#
•
Eight Years of Service
Posts: 3,059
Threads: 251
RE: I need both windows 8 and windows 10 product keys. 03-30-2019, 04:50 AM
#17
(03-30-2019, 02:39 AM)mothered Wrote: (03-29-2019, 04:22 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote: (03-29-2019, 04:24 AM)mothered Wrote: There's no right or wrong, each to their own.
the problem with torrents files is because it takes a long time to download.
It depends on the number of seeds.
I'm hitting maximum speeds with 50+ seeds- no different to direct links.
when I was doing downloads for torrents right. It took me like 7 days to complete the download.
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#
•
Eight Years of Service
Posts: 3,059
Threads: 251
RE: I need both windows 8 and windows 10 product keys. 03-30-2019, 05:41 AM
#19
(03-30-2019, 05:21 AM)eClaire Wrote: (02-02-2019, 05:50 AM)darkninja1980 Wrote: I need both windows 8 and windows 10 product keys.
Whenever I need Windows keys I just find a public windows computer and run
wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
a la cmd. Will give you the license key. If you don't mind risking the possibility that activators are backdoored, they're the way to go though.
do you have a link for it ?
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#
•