Login Register






Otaku Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) filter_list
Author
Message
Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) #1
I've been playing Fate/Grand Order with @Jiggly and @Skullmeat, so I figured I'd make a thread. The game features characters from the Fate universe, in a story where you are seated with the responsibility of saving the human race. As a "Master", you control various "Servants" - usually of mythological/historical significance. Prior to the North American release a couple years ago, the Japanese version had extreme success. The game has garnered a huge fanbase, and had more tweets than Fortnite last year.



Spoiler: Add Me!
Friend Code: 800,222,838
Last Updated: 09/03/2022
Rayshift.io Link: https://rayshift.io/na/800222838

[Image: 76SpPT3.png]


Download for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...ndorder.en
Download for iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fate-gra...1183802626
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) #2
The game-play is pretty nice. I don't usually enjoy turn-based combat games that much, but now I'm running it on my PC via an emulator, I've been playing non-stop for days.

The characters are really fascinating too. Each character is based on a historical figure (often very loosely based) and it's very interesting to see how they interpret that figure and represent them as a Servant.
Those of you who have seen the anime, know that they have a characters for King Arthur, Gilgamesh, Julius Caesar and more. Though, they don't appear as they do in history.
[Image: 4GNsK67.png]

Reply

RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) #3
I was a bit hesitant about the game at first, but its alot of fun. Right now im grinding ascension materials for my Jeanne Alter.

Reply

RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) #4
I use QooApp for downloading weeb games, but yeah, this one's pretty good.
[Image: spNTou9.gif]

Reply

RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) #5
Updated my friend code. Was doing GUDA 2 and it slipped my mind.

(03-31-2019, 04:32 PM)Lustris Wrote: I use QooApp for downloading weeb games, but yeah, this one's pretty good.

I use QooApp as I play the JP version as well.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) #6
CCC just came out for NA, GUDA3 is wrapping up for JP. Biggrin
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) #7
I don't play Fate but I play Azur Lane. Been playing it for like a month now and it's amazing.

Reply

RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) #8
Onigashima ends today, loved the event. Managed to get Raikou and grail her. Biggrin

(04-28-2019, 07:59 PM)Drako Wrote: I don't play Fate but I play Azur Lane. Been playing it for like a month now and it's amazing.

I was tempted to play it due to the Kizuna Ai collab. Ended up playing Epic Seven for the Guilty Gear collab.
[Image: 7ajmN5P.jpg]

Telegram: Oni_SL (Link)

Reply

RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) #9
Downloading fate now wanna check it out.
[Image: J20cU1r.gif]

Reply

RE: Fate/Grand Order (Mobile) #10
(06-20-2019, 04:08 PM)Oni Wrote: Onigashima ends today, loved the event. Managed to get Raikou and grail her. Biggrin

(04-28-2019, 07:59 PM)Drako Wrote: I don't play Fate but I play Azur Lane. Been playing it for like a month now and it's amazing.

I was tempted to play it due to the Kizuna Ai collab. Ended up playing Epic Seven for the Guilty Gear collab.

The Kizuna AI colab ships weren't even that good. You probably would have done better with Epic Seven.

Reply