Eight Years of Service
Posts: 3,059
Threads: 251
I need both windows 8 and windows 10 product keys. 02-02-2019, 05:50 AM
#1
I need both windows 8 and windows 10 product keys.
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#
•
Eight Years of Service
Posts: 3,059
Threads: 251
RE: I need both windows 8 and windows 10 product keys. 02-05-2019, 11:36 AM
#2
Does anyone maybe know where I can get one?
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#
•
Eight Years of Service
Posts: 3,059
Threads: 251
RE: I need both windows 8 and windows 10 product keys. 03-24-2019, 01:22 AM
#3
any help for the product keys?
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#
•
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 74,287
Threads: 317
RE: I need both windows 8 and windows 10 product keys. 03-24-2019, 03:26 AM
#4
Forget about keys, use an activator Instead.
I've been applying activators to my OSes for over 15 years without Issues.
•
Eight Years of Service
Posts: 3,059
Threads: 251
RE: I need both windows 8 and windows 10 product keys. 03-24-2019, 12:29 PM
#5
(03-24-2019, 03:26 AM)mothered Wrote: Forget about keys, use an activator Instead.
I've been applying activators to my OSes for over 15 years without Issues.
What activator would I need ?
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#
•
Eight Years of Service
Posts: 3,059
Threads: 251
RE: I need both windows 8 and windows 10 product keys. 03-24-2019, 11:57 PM
#7
(03-24-2019, 06:28 PM)mothered Wrote: (03-24-2019, 12:29 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote: (03-24-2019, 03:26 AM)mothered Wrote: Forget about keys, use an activator Instead.
I've been applying activators to my OSes for over 15 years without Issues.
What activator would I need ?
For Windows 7, the activator by "Daz" Is flawless- It hasn't failed me to date.
Windows 8 and above, "KMS activators" do the job easily.
do you have a direct link to the activators?
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#
•
Eight Years of Service
Posts: 3,059
Threads: 251
RE: I need both windows 8 and windows 10 product keys. 03-25-2019, 04:02 AM
#9
(03-25-2019, 03:11 AM)mothered Wrote: (03-24-2019, 11:57 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote: (03-24-2019, 06:28 PM)mothered Wrote: For Windows 7, the activator by "Daz" Is flawless- It hasn't failed me to date.
Windows 8 and above, "KMS activators" do the job easily.
do you have a direct link to the activators?
I have the majority of tools and software suited to the Windows platform.
May I please have the tools?
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#
•
Seven Years of Service
Posts: 234
Threads: 21
RE: I need both windows 8 and windows 10 product keys. 03-28-2019, 06:58 PM
#10
Torrent site and a search for 'Windows activation tool' or something like that. Some torrent sites use google dorking commands to get more exacting results, I think PB uses dorking, quotes, special character commands, etc.
With all your time on the deep web you should be able to navigate a clear web torrent site.
•