Eight Years of Service
Posts: 3,059
Threads: 251
RE: Back Online (For Real This Time) 03-22-2019, 02:38 AM
#21
good to see it back on-line.
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 19,151
Threads: 2,067
RE: Back Online (For Real This Time) 03-22-2019, 10:28 AM
#23
After speaking with a couple people, it's possible the server was seized by French law enforcement. No information has been given by the host, which might be admission to that.
The following 1 user Likes Oni's post:1 user Likes Oni's post
• 0m3rta13
Eight Years of Service
Posts: 3,059
Threads: 251
RE: Back Online (For Real This Time) 03-22-2019, 02:42 PM
#26
(03-22-2019, 10:28 AM)Oni Wrote: After speaking with a couple people, it's possible the server was seized by French law enforcement. No information has been given by the host, which might be admission to that.
oh, Did you get my private message that I reply back to you?
My IT skills that I know perfect is SQL, HTML ,css ,wordpress, PHP.
coding skills that I know is Java, JavaScript and C#
Seven Years of Service
Posts: 23
Threads: 1
RE: Back Online (For Real This Time) 03-24-2019, 05:05 AM
#30
Thank Oni..good to see you guys back.. I am new to this.. introduced by my friend.. but.. lot of stuff..