Seven Years of Service
Posts: 230
Threads: 17
RE: British Police Develop 'Psycho-Pass' AI to Predict Crimes 03-06-2019, 05:14 AM
#14
This should be titled "Art of Replacing Therapists with AI robots".
No wonder the sun never shines over the British.
•
Seven Years of Service
Posts: 2
Threads: 0
RE: British Police Develop 'Psycho-Pass' AI to Predict Crimes 03-09-2019, 08:57 PM
#16
Hi I am from China, there are many strange things starting from anarchistic domination to dystonia society building spoken about us in the International community.
1. China has implemented Anti-Addiction for Digital Gaming since the early 2000s where citizens below the age of 18 are restricted to certain hours of gaming. However, it seems to disintegrate over the years else is because I have not give two fucks after I reached 18.
2. There is no credit system here, except Alibaba's fucking sesame system. However, Google have quite a comprehensive social credit system I deduced, starting from website's SEO ranking that Baidu failed miserably in their attempt to copy.
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 3,037
Threads: 177
RE: British Police Develop 'Psycho-Pass' AI to Predict Crimes 03-09-2019, 09:03 PM
#17
It's becoming a scarier and scarier world we live in. Tech has the power to serve both good and evil, and although this is supposed to keep people safe, it's erring on the side of malevolent due to privacy concerns this poses.
•