Ten Years of Service
Posts: 23
Threads: 0
RE: What are you playing right now? V1 06-24-2016, 02:54 AM
#61
Gta5 on Ps4, computer is too ass for games.
•
Seven Years of Service
Posts: 12
Threads: 1
RE: What are you playing right now? V1 02-20-2019, 05:42 PM
#63
I'm diggin Half Life 2 again, coz it's just magic I can't forget.
Also Fahrenheit and Quake 4
Per aspera, ad astra, ad infinitum.
•
Fourteen Years of Service
Posts: 19,151
Threads: 2,067
What are you playing right now? V1 02-20-2019, 06:03 PM
#64
With the time I've had, I've been playing Sea of Thieves and Fate: Grand Order.
•
Nine Years of Service
Posts: 3,368
Threads: 237
RE: What are you playing right now? V1 02-20-2019, 06:59 PM
#65
Only playing a mobile game these days, Clash Royale.
Spoiler:
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Generally with our forum, I figured this went without saying. However, recent discussion has led me to believe otherwise. People are encouraged to read and follow our rules, especially those regarding illegal content. You have been warned - @
Oni
•
Seven Years of Service
Posts: 165
Threads: 14
RE: What are you playing right now? V1 02-20-2019, 07:10 PM
#66
Really into overwatch! Its a high skill ceiling game and thats what i like
- Human Robot
•
Seven Years of Service
Posts: 23
Threads: 8
RE: What are you playing right now? V1 03-07-2019, 11:21 AM
#67
Fifa19 on PS3 today and yesterday played black ops 3
•
Ten Years of Service
Posts: 670
Threads: 35
RE: What are you playing right now? V1 03-07-2019, 12:07 PM
#69
I deleted my only game(aoeIII) few days ago
•
Thirteen Years of Service
Posts: 3,037
Threads: 177
RE: What are you playing right now? V1 03-07-2019, 02:59 PM
#70
Few weeks back I had to RMA my graphics card so lately I've been without a PC to game on. I've been playing a bunch of Apex Legends on my PS4 as a result and honestly, this is probably the most well polished battle royale games I've played to date. Even on PS4 it feels super smooth and combat is super satisfying.
The bonus is that since it's a free game it doesn't require PS+ to play it online so that's always a nice benefit.
(This post was last modified: 03-07-2019, 02:59 PM by Nyx.)
•