ShortURL Game 4 - Win prizes by only following & solving short links. 02-09-2019, 11:34 AM
#1
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2019, 11:36 AM by hacxx.)
| ShortURL Game 4 - Win prizes by only following & solving short links. filter_list | |
(02-10-2019, 03:28 AM)mothered Wrote: As a matter of Interest, what type of prizes are on offer?
There's was mention In your other contribution, that only a proxy link was available.
(02-10-2019, 08:58 AM)hacxx Wrote:(02-10-2019, 03:28 AM)mothered Wrote: As a matter of Interest, what type of prizes are on offer?
There's was mention In your other contribution, that only a proxy link was available.
In ShortURL Game 4 the prize is 10x Random steam keys distributing 1 key for each user that finish all the levels. About the proxy i really don't know where he/she got the idea. I'm not using proxies, even better, according to the stats no one have finished the challenge.
(02-10-2019, 10:56 AM)dark_net Wrote: I tried to do this and literally couldn't get to the end.
01- twiriock
02- gestyy
03- oke
04- linkshink
05- linkbucks
06- bc.vc
07- likn
08- ally
09- shortlinknet
10 - short-adz
11 - Yli
12 - shon
13 - payshorturl
14 - tmearn
15 - cutpaid
16 - cutwin
17 - oturl
18 - 1idsly
19 - skip
20 - cut-urls
21 - binbox(02-10-2019, 11:21 AM)mothered Wrote:(02-10-2019, 10:56 AM)dark_net Wrote: I tried to do this and literally couldn't get to the end.
How long (time-wise) did you spend, before deciding to call It quits?
I'm just wondering whether It's worth my while.
(02-10-2019, 03:32 PM)dark_net Wrote:(02-10-2019, 11:21 AM)mothered Wrote:(02-10-2019, 10:56 AM)dark_net Wrote: I tried to do this and literally couldn't get to the end.
How long (time-wise) did you spend, before deciding to call It quits?
I'm just wondering whether It's worth my while.
I spent about 10 minutes, and one of them wouldn't redirect me properly so I stopped.