Login Register






Recommend Movies filter_list
Author
Message
RE: Recommend Movies #11
I wouldn't exactly say that is horror but I like Season of the Witch. There is something good about it but I can't exactly say what it is.

Reply

RE: Recommend Movies #12
The movie named "Orphan" just came to mind.

I watched It many years ago, and loved It. There's a twist which I never Imagined happening.

[Image: AD83g1A.png]

[+] 1 user Likes mothered's post
Reply

RE: Recommend Movies #13
It was pretty good, so was your other suggestion, " Nick of Time "
[Image: line-rainbow.gif]

Check out my linktree for more content!

Reply

RE: Recommend Movies #14
(02-04-2019, 07:29 AM)Trilly Reign Wrote: It was pretty good, so was your other suggestion, " Nick of Time "

I'm glad you enjoyed them.

I don't watch movies nowadays (It's been over a decade), hence my recommendations are somewhat old but nevertheless, worthy of spending your Friday night with a bucket of popcorn & soda.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Recommend Movies #15
I really enjoyed Mortal Engines (2018) . It's definitly worth watching no matter what genre you like. I watched it on popcorntime flawlessly 1080p
My telegram @Hutsom
Need verified accounts? KYC plug

Reply

RE: Recommend Movies #16
Quote:I love horror and comedy movies.

A comedy that I'm sure you'll enjoy, Is named What About Bob?.

I found It absolutely hilarious.
[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Recommend Movies #17
I would recommend you "It"2017. In case you haven't see it already Biggrin. Or The Shining. Bit of old but still gold!

Reply

RE: Recommend Movies #18
How about The Human Centipede.

[Image: AD83g1A.png]

Reply

RE: Recommend Movies #19
to see how the new men in black movie

Reply

RE: Recommend Movies #20
(01-31-2019, 05:14 AM)mothered Wrote: The movie named "Orphan" just came to mind.

I watched It many years ago, and loved It. There's a twist which I never Imagined happening.


I read somewhere (could be complete bull) that the orphan was based on a true story. I'll have a quick search and post anything interesting I find.
~this post is fictitious; I am playing a persona~

Reply